3D Printing Anker Add-ons!

Keep me posted as well if you decide to sell them :+1:

Itā€™s not mine actually, someone originally made it to fit a baseus charger and a Gear 3 charger, but I measured it and they fit! Be careful putting the Anker 5w in the charger holder - itā€™s a bit snug and depending on the type of filament you are using you could break it if you try to force it. Hereā€™s a link to the design page:

3 Likes

Brilliant! I think 3D printed parts look so much better when theyā€™re simple and elegant.

3 Likes

Nice, now we are talking about 2-tier businessā€¦ May be @AnkerOfficial looking into this and offer accessories for Anker products in the near future?

2 Likes

You might start a ā€œkickā€. :wink:

1 Like

Yes spices!

:joy:

1 Like

Spice things up :joy:

AWESOME!!! Many thanks @gAnkster ! I will mention this to the machinist. It will stand proudly on my night stand!

lol Thanks, although I would love to 3D print, I donā€™t have access to one, and no worries @dicejedi I was just like ā€¦Uh what? lol

lolā€¦lalā€¦lolā€¦ lalalalaa!:joy:

This is an awesome idea! My local library can 3D print things and they only charge for cost of materials.

Iā€™m gonna look into the thingiverse files for anker related things to print

1 Like

If you are tech-minded, you can get a fairly good 3D printer for under $300. Ender 3ā€™s are under $200.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a few more designs Iā€™m working on. Probably will post next week. Gotta get back to town and print the prototypes.

2 Likes

I have wanted one for so long. Sadly Im very sick so on permanent disabilty and have lost all my family members so as bad as I want one SSI doesnt pay enough barely to live on. I keep hoping a magic 3d fairy will find me lol. Who knows anything is possible!!!:wink:

2 Likes

Keep this thread alive and keep posting your ideas @gAnkster. People may use them until they find a store that can sell these items to them.

I am just starting out on my learning curve to design 3D printed things, with my works so far being limited to a wall mounted holder for my Anker multi port power packs (which I unhelpfully forgot to add screw mounts for so they are cable tied in place at the moment).

3 Likes

Thanks for the subjection, Iā€™ll start checking those out

Thanks @gAnkster now my son wants to get a bigger 3d printer. And darn it so do I, Iā€™m looking into the ones around 300 on Amazon.

3 Likes

This is cool, addiction to creativity. I wish I have a dad like you. Nevertheless our libraries are good enough for what I wanted to do.

Iā€™m looking at buying this one, what do yā€™all think?

2 Likes