3D Printing Anker Add-ons!

@gAnkster do you want to print me some casings for my powerport 5’s and send them to me? :joy:

1 Like

@gAnkster how about printing me a stand for my powerwave pad?

1 Like

Gah! You guys are killing me! I want to print you all the stuff, believe me. I don’t know if I can print enough for everyone though :cold_sweat:

1 Like

It’s a shame, I can’t print the files because we only have a micro printer and it can’t print more than a 4inch by 4inch at a time

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the links to the projects…I might need to have my boss print me off some stuff.

1 Like

Ha! I nearly said the same thing but didn’t want to cross the line.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that to somebody I hardly knew but I think @Tank knows I’m just playing around :slight_smile:

It’s all good, no worries. BTW that would make it a chode…

2 Likes

Lol sry bud, couldn’t help myself :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice to see some of you guys play around here in a lighter way… :joy:

Talking tech all day can get a little dry. Good to spice things up every now and then.

2 Likes

I’m totally with you :thumbsup:

1 Like

3 Likes

@Chris_Renshaw Bro don’t know if you saw my post but I would respectfully request to order a stand from you! I can use Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo to send you some cash! What do you think?

No I didn’t see your post. Can you pin me in it or something or just tell me what it is and I’ll search it. Zelle. Venmo. Lol now I’m curious

I love the Samsung branding on your stand! :sunglasses:

Hey @dicejedi were you asking for me to print you a stand? I don’t know if @Chris_Renshaw is a 3d printer…

I am thinking about staring a little fab business (several people here have asked me to print something for them) but for now all I can do is give you the designs for free and tell you to find a Makerspace or print lab nearby. I’ll let you know if I’m going to start printing commercially.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @Chris_Renshaw . My mistake, it was someone else that posted this. For some reason your name stuck in my head probably from another post. Simply I would like to purchase a stand from you @gAnkster ! Looks awesome and fits my needs perfectly. There! Corrected! Sorry about the confusion.

Awwwww! I thought it would be easier if you print it out, I pay you, then you ship it to me. The setup you posted is exactly what I want. I’ll try the designs out and see if someone can do it for me here. How do I get your design?

1 Like