Win a tech bundle (US, UK and Germany) #OneCharger

Haha you cheeky git. No cheating involved at all. Only one counts buddy. I’m not going to win a random draw with over half a million entries :man_shrugging:t2:

I was joking…

I know :joy::joy: but I’m just confirming for those that might not see it that way :+1:t2:

1 Like

The more referrals that sign up, the more entries you get from them. I had just over 50 sign ups and then for some gos fordaken reason it reset on me, i dunno why but don’t really care as like yall said it inly takes 1 entry ro win. Besides, with my luck lately i wont win.

2 Likes

Man I only have 8 entries :rofl:

2 Likes

Ur gonna end you winning the grand prize :joy:

2 Likes

Glad to know I am not alone with 9 entries so far :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol I’ll catch up to you today! You better not miss any more days

2 Likes

Man for real! If I win it with my 8 or so entries, I’ll go buy a lottery ticket :rofl:

3 Likes

geez! I don’t feel so bad about my dozen or so entries seeing how there’s plenty in the same range

1 Like

Fk me, I’m still on about 4! I forgot for a couple days, and thought, what’s the point, as even when I had a third of the entries, I still didn’t get anything.

2 Likes

Lol I only have 10 entries so far :sunglasses:

I’m up to 217 hehehe

Not bad! I think we only have a few more days before it ends. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

3 more days and have only 11 entries… best of luck everyone!

3 Likes

That’s more than double my entries

2 Likes

Even if I don’t win the first prize. I’ll be happy with winning just the charger

2 Likes

Copy that, Anker chargers are also great assets :+1: but First prize is a dream come true :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice prizes. Good luck everyone!

I cannot believe what you want us.to.sign.away to enter the competition @AnkerOfficial

This is disgusting and nasty misuse of power.
There is one thing getting us to link our social accounts, but to give you permission to edit our social accounts is wrong.

1 Like