Win a tech bundle (US, UK and Germany) #OneCharger

I have 3 entries!

No surprise that no one ever clicks my link for me to get extra entries.

@AnkerOfficial
What is this about signing away our social media now … Plus it’s everytime we log in.

I get it @Tank, still need to mention to remind that they have fans in Canada and to take care of them in future events/giveaways, wherever and whenever possible and as local laws permit.
Also, all @AnkerOfficial reps on different platforms may share views and feedback so, it doesn’t hurt to mention here though it’s a twitter event.

1 Like

Worth a shot.

3 Likes

It’s not your social media, it’s your email. Which may or may not be the same one you use for social media.

They do this so they can send your promotional emails. Of course you’re probably already subscribed, but it’s for the people who aren’t yet.

2 Likes

Don’t forget your daily entries :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Im having trouble with the daily entries…i dont have the page open anymore and when i type in the email i used it wont let me enter because that email has already been registered obv…im logged into the site obviously. Any suggestions?

I had that issue and once I cleared my cookies and cache I was able to log in

Thanks for the reminder, sucks I missed a couple of days

1 Like

Doesnt work. It says I have cookies disabled but in my settings i do not. This sucks.

Have you tried using the browser or whatever you used when you first entered?

Try private browsing

You need to pick me to whom please, because I am so lost,

Do you still have the Entry confirmation email?
I go to that and click the green letters and it takes me right to it to add my daily entry

hope that works for you

https://wn.nr/ScqSFd :smiley:

@Oggyboy I can’t seem to catch up :joy:. I only have 180 lol

1 Like

What are you guys doing to get these many points?? lot of users clicking and completing entries :slight_smile:

share some guidance so we can get some more, I am still on 9, missed lot of days

1 Like
  1. I sent the Referral link to everyone I know (pretty much).

2. Get your daily entries

2 Likes

@TechMan I am not that far ahead :joy:

1 Like

How did you cheat so much? Man that would weigh down on my conscience :joy:

1 Like

All that matters is 1 entry to win the big prize :wink: hope my handful of entries do the trick :smiley:

1 Like