Win a tech bundle (US, UK and Germany) #OneCharger

Well you’re not going to win :joy::joy:

I knew that, before I seen that.

I only have 4 entries anyways.

Where do you even see that at?

After you sign in, and then it INSISTS on clicking Facebook or Twitter.

It’s on the Twitter sign in oage., Where you sign to give gleam all then permissions.

So glad each time, I’ve said twitter and not facebook., As FB is.my private page, but twitter is my compensations etc page!

3 Likes

The first prize is mine!

1 Like

Last daily entry in the bag. Good luck all. Be nice to see someone in the community win one of these big competitions. I just hope it’s me :wink:

Would sort my kids right out for Christmas :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Wow that’s a lot! I only have 13 entries :sob::rofl:
@Oggyboy

1 Like

Have they announced the winner?

Winners notified by email by the end of the day according to the main post. Main winner will prob be announced on facebook.

1 Like

Hope to get the notification on Facebook :rofl:

1 Like

Should hope not. That would require them to give out private information- either name, or email address.

If you’ve entered, you’ve “Probably” already agreed to share it :joy::joy:

1 Like

Exactly. They can share whatever they like about me :joy::joy:

1 Like

I dont mind sharing my Name and email if (that is if…) I win :innocent:

1 Like

Ez. Shenoy@gmail.com :joy:

1 Like

Wish… wish I could get it… Though I had the Gmail invite In the month it was launched … setup my whole name for the account :man_facepalming:

Had a email off Anker …

But it was just about the new Life Q20’s :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same here. lol

At 4 entries, I ain’t expecting anything. Mind even if I had 1,000 entries, I still wouldn’t think of winning, or even getting runners up.

I know Anker too well. It’ll be some unknown person on FB, just like all their previous comps.

Great news! I won the grand prize!! (Now I just have to wait for the email that tells me so :flushed:)

2 Likes

Wow so many entries. Wonder how many entries winner. I am at 6 entries lol.