Win a tech bundle (US, UK and Germany) #OneCharger

Rules:
Rules: Enter your email address for your chance to win. You can increase your chances by referring a friend. Event begins on July 22, 2019, and ends on August 12th, 2019. Open to residents in the US, UK, and Germany only. All winners will be notified by email before August 14th. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us at support@anker.com. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited. All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is: 400 NE 108th Avenue, Suite 400, Bellevue, WA 98004

18 Likes

That’s an awesome drawing! I really hope I win!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this awesome event!

2 Likes

Some amazing gear up for grabs AGAIN :slight_smile:

I just want a MacBook :computer: lol

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind winning, i need a laptop as mine crapped out. Not to mention it eas an old macbook anyway so it was time for an upgrade anyway

2 Likes

The prizes are bit tricky…

1st Prize (1 available):

• Apple MacBook Air

• Apple iPad Pro 11"

• Samsung Galaxy S10

• Anker PowerPort III mini Charger

So the 1st Prize winner gets all of the 4 items (Macbook Air, Ipad Pro, S10 and mini charger) OR there will be 4 winners of 1st prize? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, the winner gets all four prizes

2 Likes

Too many eggs in one basket… these should have been distributed to 4 separate winners … more chances of winning for users…

Anyways, best of luck to all who participate… this is going to be one of those Mega Millions or PowerBall Draws :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Odds of winning as you know it

2 Likes

The last giveaway was 1 winner of the tech bundle and 100 winners of an USB C to Lightning cable.

This one looks like 1 winner of the tech bundle and 100 winners of a Powerport III mini #OneCharger for all 3 bits of gadge

1 Like

1 Like

Here is my referral link if anyone wants to help me out…

1 Like

Lol @Oggyboy, you shared your referral link for all of us to help you out :joy:. The two links compared

Definitely a valid strategy :+1:. Glad to help you out- even if it was unknowingly :joy:

1 Like

Got to be in it to win it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goodluck Guys > Hope I Win! <3

1 Like

I already put out my referral link on twitter :wink:

1 Like

I hope I remember to do the daily entry thingy. I always start out well, then just tend to forget :joy:

4 Likes

I never revisit these… thanks for reminding…will plan on entering daily :+1:

2 Likes

Lurkers

Come out
Come out,
where ever you are!

Hahahaha :wink:

4 Likes

Some Canada giveaway bundles…Please Anker
@AnkerTechnical

6 Likes

@Oggyboy how many entries do you have now?

1 Like