Win a tech bundle (US, UK and Germany) #OneCharger

Great event!! :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Yes indeed.
This will cause a lot of jealousy again.

1 Like

No jealousy at all…

Provided I win it :rofl:

Jokes apart, it is going to be like winning a lottery ticket, since it is on social media, daily entries and more

1 Like

How many entries @Shenoy? I’m trying to figure out how I’m doing compared to other community members :joy: lol

1 Like

I am only at 2 … hopefully daily entries will take it to 23 min

2 Likes

187 :ok_hand:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

How come…? Is it like anyone clicks on the link you submitted, you get the entries?

1 Like

Yep…though based on the past version of these and the 100k+ number they get to, the odds of winning are still low…

2 Likes

I’ve entered :+1::blush:

The person that you referred has to complete at least one action in order to get the 5 points is what I read last night about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have 113… I need to catch up lol

It’s not a competition :man_shrugging:t2:
Well it is, but it’s not if you get me :joy:

You won’t get anything for having more than me :roll_eyes:

#BraggingRights :joy:

Who are you bragging to?

Everyone that I beat lol

1 Like

Well played @Oggyboy. Excellent strategy. If I don’t win, it better be you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good luck guys who entered :+1:
@AnkerOfficial start including Canada plz…:wave:

1 Like

You say it like they are the ones who run these events. Ankerofficial on twitter is a whole separate team the runs the social media accounts and they have a separate budget for these things. The better they do at getting Ankers name out there the better and more contest they can do. Same with this forum, and each entity of Anker. Hence why they push so hard to get people to their respective areas so they can get more funding and what not.

But for these contest they must adhere to strict giveaway rules pertaining to each country that is allowed to enter, with some even having to pay taxes and what not for the events up front. Just look up the laws pertaining to contest and giveaways and you will see, some of which os obsurd and crazy

4 Likes

My campaigning today hasn’t been as effective as yesterday… hopefully I’ll refer more people tomorrow :joy:

1 Like

I already have a S10+ but wouldn’t say no to a S10 lol

1 Like