Testing...Testing...123

I’m a frequent traveler on long abroad trips and demand headphones that work!

I would test the earbuds against my beats solo and see how different the sound is. I would also compare them to Apple earbuds and some cheap earbuds I have picked up along the way.

I would post my reviews to amazon, twitter and Instagram with photos of the review.

I am ready to put these to the test. I mountain bike quite a bit and take the dog for walks. I would be putting them to the test in multiple situations. Testing connectivity including range, sound quality and battery life. I am a part of the Zolo Liberty+ Bluetooth ear buds, so I would compare them to the the Zolos and also my AirPods. I would have my wife and children test for fit in different size and shipped ears. I will test sound quality with a multitude of music types. I would be stoke to test these to the max and let you know, honestly, what I think.
Thank you for your consideration

1 Like

I will write a review on Amazon, use it as my daily earbuds and also review it on my new YouTube channel.

I do IT work, a lot of tedious coding and so forth. The current pair of earbuds I’m using are some reall y cheap ones I grabbed just to help pass the time.

My course of testing is as follows

1. Ease of use (volume buttons, on/off functionality, length of cord around my neck)
  2. Fit (does it create a good deal? Do the earbuds feel comfortable for long periods of use? How well do they stay in my ear with repeated motion?)
  3. Battery Life (How long do they really last under a full load vs standby? How long does charging take? Do I have to recharge multiple times a day?

And just for kicks - Can I sleep with them in? Sometimes my dog snores a lot. It’d be nice to tone him out.

1 Like

I would love to be a happy tester and put links on my website, FB Page and Twitter account. :slight_smile:

Will use them:

5 days a week at work
5 nights a week to fall to sleep
3 days a week during workouts

Will review based not only how they sound in comparison to my M30s but how well they keep ambient sound out in the workplace and at night (lots of loud noises at night force me to use headphones to fall asleep)

For workouts will consider how well they fit and stay in my ears.

1 Like

I will test this product because I am going to abroad so I wanna buy this headphones to win this giveaway thank u anker I live this product very much

~~I can say I have truly purchased many earbuds in the past constantly trying to find a pair that we really like. I would love to be able to test your brand of Soundbuds slim in comparrison to the others we have bought. Plus I would have my husband test them with connecting them by bluetooth to the television for better listening. I write reviews regularly on Amazon,Ebay and consumer websites and would like to test and review your product.

I use headphones daily. I would test these by replacing the headphones I’m using for the testing period and see how it holds up in daily use throughout my school day as I bike to and from class, study, and make calls while on the go. I particularly am interested in the magnetic tips, because the earbuds I currently use do not have them

I would test the battery life, voice, and how the sound is with various media as well as compare them to other Anker products.

Recording how long it takes to charge, and then how long it takes to deplete both with and without constant music. How well voice input is. How does it sound with some of the newest devices as well as older gens.

Well, you can tell when they share on social media and when they don’t.

Actually surprised they did in this case.

1 Like
  1. Unpack the paging and check all what is included on this new SoundBuds.
  2. Check the materials used to construct this earbuds, check for its strength and weakness is any.
  3. Check for its how long it takes to charge and how long the battery life is as well.
  4. Test the device with multiple devices that is bluetooth capable.
  5. Test the device with multiple types of genres of music.
  6. Test the device for multiple environment settings; examples; outside running, quiet room , in a car, train, gym, and on a bus.
  7. And lastly the comfort, fit, and the ergonomics of the design and feel of the product after a couple of hours of use or first impression of the product.
1 Like

I will test the earbuds for their prowess in Gaming, specifically mobile gaming (Nintendo Switch)
and also Netflix Streaming from my Pixel XL. And what the heck I’ll review music on them as well.

1 Like

I plan to test these as an all-purpose, ‘all-day’ headphone. I work at a computer all day and I don’t want to switch between my computer headset that has my VoIP Softphone and my mobile headset. I want one headset that can do both. Then, when I’m done working, I want to be able to go out on a walk or on my bike and have enough juice for those 30-60 minutes. Hopefully, these buds can do it all and still be comfortable enough to wear 4-5 hours a day. I previously owned the original SoundBuds which were a bit underwhelming and the IE20 that were tiresome to wear for long periods of time. Hoping that these strike a good balance between the two and are up to the task for daily use.

1 Like

I think nearly all the events have been advertised or referenced by either Anker or someone on social media…unless the reward is community based such as points/bucks…

2 Likes

I work in a warehouse environment where just about everyone has headphones in and listening to their own choice of music. I would be using these 8 hours a day (assuming the battery can keep up) at both close range and extended range (I sometimes walk a short distance from my workstation).

1 Like

I really need some earphones and I would be glad to test them maybe even review them

1 Like

Not sure how I am just finding out about Community.Anker, but glad I’m here now!

I don’t have a fancy testing method, I just use the product in every day life and if its good I shout it from the roof tops. If its bad I shout it from the roof tops. Ok, maybe not from roof tops. Whether its a review on YouTube, a blog, or amazon its my honest opinion.

Cheers!

3 Likes

I will perform following tests with Soundbuds Slim+ and then post on the Social media"
1: Sound quality: Wil judge quality of stereo sound wand bass.
2: Battery life: Will judge at different volumes.
3: Efficiency of microphones: Quality of calls and whether it is able to remove wind and other background noises while talking.
4: Comfortness to ears.
5: Durability.
6: Voice command compatibility.

2 Likes

Hey, I want to be a tester, I am a novel reviewer, I love your products and I would love to review it in my YT channel. Here some examples of my work …

1 Like