Testing...Testing...123

Love the influx of new accounts. …good luck everyone

3 Likes

I would be ecstatic to test out your product. I have been an Anker fan for years. I listen to headphones at least 8+ hrs every day. On the ride to work, at work, the ride home, the gym and car trips. On my laptop/tablet at home watching movies. Or listening ti dictacted decisions at work. I will put these beauties through the ringer and give you an honest feed back. Typically I run through the cheap buds about every 3-4 months. Give me a chance to review a quality product.

Nature of the beast with discounts and giveaways…mentioned this numerous times…

4 Likes

I would make a YouTube video review of the headphones and test them all over the city and the country wherever I go. I would compare them to other headphones that I own like the AirPods on comfort, battery and accessibility including getting other people to try to use them and filming as many different work outs as I can while using them to see if they fall out easily. The review would be very detailed and would have a lot of information about the product as well as a clear run down of my testing.

Thanks!
Adam

I would use them with my job in EMS. Communicatons is critical in emergencies especially with the hospital and others. I can connect it to my phone or hopefully with my Bluetooth two-way radio.

Pretty simple
I’d wear ‘em and compare ‘em
I have several different wired and wireless on and in-ear headphones from Shure, Sony, Beats, Motorola, and Anker’s original soundbuds slim.
I’d focus on the differences with the original slims, sound quality and battery mainly, but also add a bit of comparison to the others.
JT

I will test the product by taking it through several tests such as sound, portability, how it feels to use them, and compare them to other similar headphones. I am a track and field athlete so I will test how they feel will doing warm up runs and working out. I would then post a review to amazon saying how I felt about the headphones.

I have the Soundbuds Curve, Bose in ear, Westone 10 and several over ear headphones…I would love to do a comparison between them…

In my review I would be doing the following:

• Test the battery life by playing constant music
  • Test how much outside sound from the ear buds I can hear in different places like trains, buses and etc…
  • Compare the “Anker SoundBuds” to this one (Ex: Price, quality, look, and feel in the ears)
  • Show the different ways you can control your music with the ear buds
  • Explain what accessories come with them
  • Test how long it takes to charge them and show how and what it charges with
  • Express how they feel inside my ears
  • I will run/jog/walk with them on, to test how hard it is to fall off my ears

I would most likely be either making a youtube video or an amazon review in about a week or so. I will be using them every day hearing all types of media like music, movies and videos.

1 Like

I have been doing some reviews for various products, and it is something I want to continue doing on a regular basis. I have gotten the system down pretty good now, so I know how to write good good and thorough reviews. I am actually looking to replace the bluetooth earbuds I currently have, so this would be a good opportunity to see how the technology has improved.

This is a standard testing procedure that I do:

1st: Testing Structure quality, durability, design, and overall comfort.

2nd: Testing function and sound quality. This will be tested with a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2015.

3rd: Comparing this product to past Anker-quality experience, wired stock Earbuds from Samsung, wired ear-buds from other brand, and the LG Infiniums 912. These will be tested with a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2015. I will compare audio quality from YouTube Videos and music of different Genre, and comfort from each brand. I will also test sound Isolation: whether or not sound can easily bleed through the structure.

4th: Compare cost between all of the headsets.

5th: Summary and overall conclusion.

This video will be posted on YouTube.

I listen to music everyday in my High school. It’s an essential.

1 Like

I would love to test these out not only in a controlled environment at my place of employment but also in the variable temperatures here in the Midwest with my dog!! I would love to compare how long they last on walks in the cold and if they’re versatile enough to withstand my everyday gym routine.

1 Like

I would first make an unbox review of this product on YouTube. Then after using the product for a few weeks to really get an understanding of how it performs, I’ll suppliment that review with another review on Facebook, Reddit, and Amazon.

1 Like

Here is my detailed plan,

Video and pictures of the unboxing
Video of fitting and initial functions
Picture of use during activities
Detailed week one review
Detailed week two review

1 Like

If selected, I’d test them against my current Soundbuds NB10:

1. Test durability of sustainability on ears during:

• Running (training), Running (half-marathon)
    • Biking (training), Biking (20+ mile distances)
    • Verify that comfort does not waiver as sweat increases in ears and measure pressure points as time progresses
    • CrossFit training involving several movements that require lateral, vertical, and dynamic movements
  2. Test battery life by:

• Stress-testing battery through series of exercises stated in step 1
    • Verify battery-duration is met and sustained throughout all workouts
    • Compare battery life to other Soundbuds and name-brand Bluetooth headphones
  3. Test Bluetooth connection is easily obtained:

• Connect to several branded devices
  4. Test button controls:

• Verify that button locations are easily accessible
    • Test Min/Mid/Max volume is acceptable in test conditions stated in step 1
  5. Create a recommendation plan on finding

• Pros, Cons, recommendation for future builds
2 Likes

I will test them in a regular daily usage , compare them to other headphones that I have and will leave review after a couple of weeks

I don’t have any wireless earbuds.
Would be interested to test and see how they would fit into my lifestyle and how they compare in sound quality and fit against my wired headphones and earbuds.

I will test this for and show it to all my friends in facebook, twitter, Instagram, and IRL like already do with most of your products. Choose me please! :slight_smile:

I work at a stone masonry shop so my headphones get a lot of abuse from rock fragments and moisture. When I get headphones I go by a simple criteria to insure I’m getting headphones that would be right for the job.

•water resistant
•cord length (power tools could snag cord)
• battery time
•noise reduction (power tools are very loud)

Using this basic list I will see if the Soundbuds Slim could withstand the abuse and keep going strong…

1 Like

I’ve reviewed many of Anker Products before and I did posted those review videos on my YouTube channel. So here is my plan to review this product. First, I need to write down the scripts for this review. Second, I need to record video and talk using my scripts. Third, I will edit the videos on my computer with Sony Vegas Pro. Also, I will add some soundtrack to make the video a little bit more interesting. Third, I will review the video and post it on YouTube. Finally, I will send you guys a link to access my review video. That’s all about it. Thank you.

1 Like