Testing...Testing...123

If were chosen to test the SoundBuds Slim+. I would run a rigorous test and compare it with my current earbuds and my other past experience with other earbuds. These test would include battery capacity test, sound quality, pairing experience, comfort test, and etc. I would also include my personal experience especially in outdoor and workout(gym) environment. I would definitely share this on Amazon and deal websites(Slickdeals), and on social media site(facebook)…

I can say that I live in my current headphones/ear buds (3 different brands for different uses) at any given time. My test plan would be consist of using them in every day situations:

1. while stationary at my work desk
  2. use while walking the dog
  3. use while running (both for how they stay in while active and sweaty) as well as biking (both road and mountain)
  4. using while making and receiving calls
  5. using during both loud and quiet environments (i.e. outdoors while on a hiking trail vs. while my new baby is crying
  6. comfort ability during both short and long flights with both music and movies/video
  7. use vs various ear buds which I own
  8. use while mowing/weed whipping/ leaf blower
  9. use during various types of music, from classical to jazz, BPM/electronic, country, hard rock, oldies, 70’s-90’s, etc.
  10. ease of use with various settings on the ear buds and how user friendly they are
  11. testing battery life through continuous use, on and off usage, and charging with standard wall outlet, computer usb, fast charger, wall mounted usb, external battery pack
  12. use by various age groups i.e. children under 16, 17-22, 23-40, 41-60, 61-80 for ease of use and clarity
  13. comparative price point between Anker and similar ear buds
  14. use while partner (wife) is attempting to sleep/go to sleep for sound “leakage”

I currently review all products that I purchase on amazon and multiple forums with my input of each product.

2 Likes

This is to test AND review them. It is not just some giveaway

1 Like

When I’m selected, I will wear them on my 5k runs that I do at least three times every week both indoors and outside. After a month of this, I’ll leave an Amazon review of the soundbuds. I’m currently ranked in the top 14,000 Amazon reviewers and I’m climbing quickly. have two pairs of other wireless ear buds that I will compare the product to.

My main review points:

• Durability
  • Sound Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Fit
2 Likes

I had the original Soundbuds, and they have been terrible for running. I actually switched back to my Apple Earbuds. I would love the opportunity to test these out.

My daily routine with these would be:

1. Run in the mornings.
  2. Wear at work for music (at least 5 hours of music)
  3. Wear for random outdoor tasks
  4. Wear while setting up for events (I am a mobile DJ)

What I would be testing for

1. Battery Life
  2. Fit in ear (does it stay in my ear when running)
  3. Comfortability after a long duration
  4. Sound quality
1 Like

I would torture test them while I torture myself.

I would take them on long runs in the blazing Houston heat and humidity.

I would take them on trail runs in wet, muddy climes.

I would take them on frigid North Dakota runs.

Then, if they survive (and I survive to tell the tale), I’ll post about them on Amazon, Facebook, etc.

Great idea! I would love the opportunity to test these out. I’m a runner and graphic designer. I usually have headphones on for most of work day and during exercises and running. The office has a full gym with classes, so I’m usually in there 3 days a week or outside running.

My test plan would the plan of the average user who listens to music at work and while exercising.

During work these would stay paired to my work computer during the day while the Soundbuds Slim+ would stay on me. I usually travel in a 20’-40’ radius of my desk, so I would test the distance they remain paired to the computer as well as the audio quality the further from my desk I go. On a normal day, I’ll have my current bluetooth headphones strapped to my head for about 6 hours, but have been on for over 8 hours from time to time. So the battery life would be tested for longevity on a daily basis.

While exercising, I would have the Soundbuds connected to my Apple Watch to listen to some great, upbeat music as well as keep track of my progress or distance and pace while running. My normal run time is between 30 minutes to an hour and I don’t hold back. These will get pretty sweaty. Will they hold up to the inner ear sweat/head sweat? I’m not sure yet? I’ll give you $1 to let me find out… :wink:

I love great sounding audio and music is something that keeps me going through out the day. My plan is simple, but will put these little babies through the ringer by testing the duration of the battery, audio quality, distance between the Soundbuds Slim+ and device connected, and how they hold up during outdoor actives, sweat, and workouts.

Thanks, @AnkerOfficial, for the opportunity and chance!

2 Likes

I would love to test your new product!! I haven’t found a wireless headphones that can stand up to my everyday needs. I have had beats, jams, off brands and Motorola. I work out in the gym about everyday.

Been in work aaaaallllllllll day so only now flicking through this thread. Hi to lots of new people :wave: :wave:

Good luck all

1 Like

What a dream task -testing these sexy beasts. I would love to do a comparison test with these and my Jaybird freedom buds and also my sol Republic wired buds. I reckon these would blitz them! I am an Anker addict with multiple cables in varying lengths and power banks of different capacities. Love Love love to add these to my Anker stash

I am doing a school presentation on types of headphones ex: apple earpods beats skull candy and Samsung headphones. I feel like your soundbuds slim+ would be a good addition to my project. I’m am comparing the prices comparability durability and much more. Hope fully I get picked I really feel like your soundbuds slim+ would be a great addition. Thanks!

If I were selected to test these Earbuds for 2 Weeks I would test them in all sorts of different enviroments (Outside/Indoors), While Skateboarding and making a lot of noise and explain the comfort, sound (highs and lows), battery life, price (retail), comparing other brands that I’ve personally experienced such as (Apple Earphones, Skull Candy Earphones, and Beats and JBL). I want to give the customers a fully explained/honest review on these earbuds because I’ve personally experienced a lot of earphones/buds and want to compare them to other competing brands! The review will be on my YouTube Channel (Linking Anker in the description) Twitter (Tagging Anker/Also Hashtagging) Everything will be explained properly and I will recommend if they are really good :)! Will also rate them from high end to low end and from Beats (being the worst) to JBL (being the best in my opinion)!!

1 Like

I would love to review these headphones. I have tried multiple Bose, Skullcandy and Beats headphones. I would compare these to the more similar models of the different brands. Post my review on Amazon. I have a YouTube channel where I can unbox and test out the product. I work out and can review my experiences in different environments such as outdoors at a park or on a bus for commute. I would post my reviews and status updates on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat to my social media following. Thank you for your consideration. :blush:

I’ll test them with the new Pixel 2 XL for - Fitment, sound quality and last but not least, comfort.

I’m a tester of newtrent products I can do better testing comparing with anker and deliver better quality metrics.

I love Anker products. I have a growing Tech based Youtube channel. TrippedOutTech. I have already filmed a comprehensive review of the Anker solar port lite and the Anker Powercore 26800mah. I love them both and would love to see what Anker can do with sound as the power products are phenomenal. Check out my videos on youtube. Here is a link to the powerport lite and Powercore review.

I would test for
Battery Life
Sound Quality
Durability.
How well they stay in my ear
How comfortable are they

and perhaps most importantly

price point compared to other headphones of same quality.

Powerport Solar Review

Powercore 26800mah Review

2 Likes

I will test them by wearing them at work and seeing if they block out mu annoying co-workers. I will also test them at the gym and see how well they stay in while I work out

1 Like

I may be able to help.

I own the Slim, the Life, and Bose QC35.

If you wanted to offer me a $1 Slim+ then I would:

• compare measurable battery life. I have spare tablets I can put on a music playing loop and keep an eye on them to see when they go flat. This is objective.
  • compare noise isolation. This is entirely subjective and personal.
  • compare feeling in early, around neck.
  • any functional differences.

I consider this feedback to Anker. I will only post in this forum. I will not review in other means like YouTube, Facebook, etc.

Many others can do the same and some better. Make your judgement.

Please respect that I try to not have an opinion, if I do then I have to qualify by how much experience I have, and a firm opinion requires a high level of evidence. Different people have different needs and a recommendation for a product is highly contextual.

For example all this week I used the buds Life for all my work calls, and then move to Slim for all my non work use in my case around my neck on a bike to insert in ear if work calls. I never ride a bike with buds in ears as that is utterly dumb as can be killed by not hearing dangers. I often encounter others who are basically wishing they don’t die due to the generous observation of others.

5 Likes

My potential testing plan for the Soundbuds Slim+ would be the following: to evaluate the package and product upon arrival, its ease of use and setup, and comfortability. I would note how long a charge would take and how long a full battery would last. I would also test it in different environments and on various bluetooth devices, such laptops and mobile phones. As an amateur audiophile and soundtech, I know how to listen for certain audio cues that would characterize a product with the purpose of outputting sound. I would also note clarity and sound in a quiet environment, an environment with surrounding noise, and amount of sound / noise leakage if any. I talk on the phone almost daily, so I can easily test voice calls in addition to music (I could also ask the person on the other line how I sound). Should I become one of the lucky winners, I would definitely share the experience with friends and family via social media.

1 Like

If I were be one of those 10 I would test in difference ways and I would be write a good review and I would testing it a lot.

For -A video Review and a written review
I would love to test them out I like all Anker products.
I would Compare the Soundbuds Slim+ with other headphones and test them all at the same thing and compare the quality.
If I could I would review this on my channel I would love too.