Here at Anker, we love conducting extensive lab tests before we release products to ensure they meet both our extremely high standards, and those of our customers.
But lab tests can’t replace the real-life feedback we receive from you—a machine can’t tell us how grippy your phone case is when you’re holding it and running for a bus, or how your portable charger helped you when you ran out of power at a really unfortunate moment!
So, today we’re launching our We Love Testing program.
Perhaps you have a Youtube channel or blog you want to create exciting content for, or maybe you want to share Anker with your Facebook and Instagram followers. With this program you’ll have a chance to get an Anker product for just $1 to test and then share your honest reviews with the world!
The focus of the first We Love Testing is Soundbuds Slim+, our ergonomically designed earphones with high fidelity music and up to 7 hours of playtime.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on Soundbuds Slim+ for just $1, simply write a testing plan and post it in the comments below. We’ll pick the 10 best entries and announce the testers on November 6th.
We Love Testing Program Details:
1. How to Enter: Write a testing plan and leave it in the comments at the bottom of this post for a chance to be selected.
2. Application Time: October 26th - November 2nd 2017
3. Testers Required: 10
4. Price: The selected testers will receive a code which will allow them to get our all-new Soundbuds Slim+ for $1 (Please note: you will not be eligible for a refund).
5. Eligibility for application: US only.
6. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to send us a link to your review within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
7. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.