Test Your Balance to Win a Nebula Astro | Reveal and Giveaway

Yep, self control…a rare quality :grin:

4 Likes

Of course WE can do.
But I think we are a very, very small minority in this greedy world!

3 Likes

@Chiquinho, :laughing: You remind me a phrase: TEAM- Together Everyone Achieves More
Even though we are small, we would be able to make big changes if we are helping each other out

6 Likes

I have no use and no intention to participate, so will be happy to vote for our fellow participants @Shenoy @Shivam_Shah @ktkundy and who else on the list? Waiting for @Tank

3 Likes

I don’t need it either. The 100 ANSI is a put off, I bought the 200 ANSI Capsule Max and wasn’t bright enough for me, so for kids you’d likely need to project to a nearby surface or in a darkened room

If you’re putting the kids in a small dark room then suggest playing this for the kids?

:japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Definitely @professor
I know its a small unit but 100 ANSI Lumen would need the darkest of area to be of any use.

Afterwards just say “Peter…Peter…”

For the Eufy giveaway, I ended up winning the grand prize. It took my wife and I quite a bit to email our friends and family to sign up and vote for our video. It took even longer to show them how to vote in the correct spot. Made videos and sent them pictures to make the process easier.

1 Like

Hey @Hermes_Alvarez that good going.
I’m not sure of it was the Eufy giveaway, they seem to come round all to quickly now! Think it could have been the Naming Competition…:rofl:

@paulstevenewing 100 ANSI lumens is not that bad, I have the Nebula Capsule and works perfectly… though I use it only in the evening :smiley:

Thank you everyone for voting… this is a month long voting, so need your help everyday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah definitely going to be a long month and need the full community effort! Thanks to everyone who voted for me as well

1 Like

Thanks for the vote!

Thanks @Ice1!

Yea this definitely is a long event and no where close to being done. Hope no bots come towards the end and just take the thing away from legit participants

The bots are waiting!
I bet on that. :rofl:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Hope bots don’t conquer , i am participating to gift it out if (if at all) I win… no high hopes … planning on the same for Soundcore Community as well …

2 Likes

I don’t have high hopes of winning at all but if I do that’ll give something I can use in the room to watch movies on while laying on bed lol

Oh that’s true you’ll end up having 2 Dot 2s then lol. Don’t you think it might be better for you to go for the giveaway tickets? Or do you have a lot of them?

I will end-up having 3 Dot 2s ideally, but in fact have only 1, keeping only 1 for myself … gifted out one already … will be gifting the next one (if i get to someone)… this in turn is making the people who got them spread more about Anker / Soundcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh good tactic lol. More stuff you win, more you can gift, more people join or buy using your referral, more stuff you win…

The more you learn :joy:

Interesting to see all the new people that have joined and are quickly rising up in the competition. Hopefully the community will still come out ahead

1 Like