Test Your Balance to Win a Nebula Astro | Reveal and Giveaway

Of course it’s so windy while I’m trying to balance a ball on my head

I hate the likes for a win myself for the same reason. I would rather win by random draw. Same reason I do not try harder on soundcore. It becomes more work and I am tired of work after 8 hours

4 Likes

Just posted mine! A vote would mean a lot! Thank you so much! For those who can’t see this is what I posted

Personally me and my family think it’s hilarious since they said to pose in a gravity defying pose

3 Likes

On Soundcore gallery, it’s not like based according to @Shenoy

I believe @Duane_Lester means about daily points, Gallery uploads, deals and more to keep up on Leaderboard at Soundcore, not the likes

I agree with him though… It is getting tough to catch up and keep the lead😅

3 Likes

Oh in that case yea lol. I was trying to get to 2nd place because @jercox was solidly at 1st and just could not keep up with you :joy:

1 Like

This giveaway event is world wide! :laughing:

3 Likes

@paulstevenewing Do you still get the wrong page? :thinking:

@ndalby Can you click the link and see if you get the same problem with Paul? Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

OK I voted for you!
Bottles are always good!

“PROSIT”

I will vote for all I know (well known family members) :joy:

Oh, I found @Shivam_Shah and @Shenoy vote done also!

2 Likes

I did! You are on my voting list. :rofl:

1 Like

Did my daily “family job” :rofl:

2 Likes

I figured you like the pic! Thanks for the vote! Hopefully community people will take the top five.

1 Like

We try! It will be a “family job”.
We know how to do! :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial
It seems to work fine now :+1:t2:

1 Like

No issues at my end…whatever the issue was it seems to have resolved itself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Paul & Neil no participation?
I am ready voting for “my UK family”! :rofl:

2 Likes

Not for me @Chiquinho
I would get no use from one of these so will leave for those who can :+1:t2:

1 Like

Same here @paulstevenewing not much use for this model of projector so leaving it for someone who can get some use :+1:

…plus I’m camera shy :blush: :laughing:

6 Likes

Me too, no use.
But we can help our well known members!

2 Likes

Isn’t it nice that people can moderate themselves in these instances and leave items to those that need it rather than to try and take everything thats on offer :+1:t2:
I’m sure your photo would be fine.

4 Likes