Test Your Balance to Win a Nebula Astro | Reveal and Giveaway

And in the final phase there will be the bot team showing up.

2 Likes

I really hope not. I stand no chance against a bot team. Fingers crossed I can stay in the top five. But I fear you might be right but I will still try to put up a fight

1 Like

I hope the community puts up a good fight. Let’s see what happens when @Tank is feeling good enough to take and upload a photo

Same happened the last “robovac” competition.
The last days the bot family showed up.
No chance for regulars.
But we are hoping.

1 Like

Hopefully @Tank doesn’t hurt himself trying though, his health is more important than any giveaway they could ever offer. But I too am interested to see what he will come up with

1 Like

Yeah I was so sad to see that. Pretty sure you would have come in first for that too had they not popped up

Of course health before giveaway and I’m sure he is sincere about this so won’t be reckless in any way. Not very worried he’ll do anything to hurt himself :+1:

1 Like

Agreed but just want him to have a safe recovery!

1 Like

I put me and a big yellow ball into play. I have already voted for @ktkundy , @Shivam_Shah @Shenoy so far. Did I miss anybody let me know…

I will have to set an alarm or two to remember to like them every day. lol.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m about to go and like yours too

Edit: Done!

Ooo must have just missed seeing your post if all goes well we could take the top for and then tank when he joins I’ll vote in a little when I check back in. Thanks for the vote! Go community!!!

I liked yours earlier and your slowly moving up

1 Like

Lol I’m no where near top 4 :joy: but would love to see you all get to the top

1 Like

I’m losing hope with the new guy who got 31 likes in one day so should be interesting

Yea was about to say that lol. Btw I liked yours and @Shenoy’s again for the day. Also pro tip: like your own photos :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely a good pro tip I noticed a couple people hadn’t even done that and one person posted the photo like 4 times

1 Like

Also you’re not as far out as you think you are. If we can get people from the community to vote every day I think we all stand a chance because these other people might not valet every day

Yea not sure what they’ll give them tbh. Not like they’ll get 4 projectors if they end up in 4 spots of 5 :joy:.

And we need to keep in mind that only US members here can vote because someone I don’t remember who couldn’t access the site from UK

I think they could access cause it is supposed to be world wide I think they had to fix the link I beleive

Oh ok then @paulstevenewing give it another try when you can

1 Like