Share YOUR YouTube Channel(s)!

We all love (or hate?) YouTube. Previously, you shared your favorite channels with us. Now, it’s time for you to share your own channel(s)!

So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to your YouTube channel, take a screenshot, copy the URL, and share your channel with us!

I can’t wait to check out all of your channels!

10 Likes

I’ll go first!

Josh’s Reviews

I have reviewed several Anker products!

6 Likes

Your channel could be called “Josh’s Anker Reviews”! Only Anker products so far. :grin:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ll check out your reviews

1 Like

It so interesting to finally put a voice and or face to some of the people on here though their youtube channels.

2 Likes

Just Anker reviews at present (thanks to Amazon’s recent reviews policies)…recorded footage for two other non-Anker items this weekend so they will be up once I have time to edit them…

5 Likes

And if y’all are not yet, please like and susbcribe to each of our channels. It would be much appreciated if y’all did so.

2 Likes

I`ll follow you :ok_hand:

1 Like

i just followed you guys

1 Like

You guys just gained another follower :wink:

2 Likes

Alright, I followed you all.

@joshuad11 you’re crushing it on youtube, measuring views in the thousands. Nice work. I like how much work you put into those reviews. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope to return to a more consistent upload schedule over the summer!

1 Like

You guys have some great video reviews. I’m not so great on camera and don’t like dealing with video that much. I prefer to review on my personal website.

I might have to get with you guys for some collaborative projects in the future.

3 Likes

Hey you all should subscribe to my channel. Giveaway is at 100 subscribers :slight_smile:

Much appreciated.

4 Likes

My YOUTUBE channel almost hit 5000 subscribers :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m your 5,000 subscriber congrats man! Can’t wait to check out your content

2 Likes

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@joshuad11 @Tank @ndalby @Tech_Man @MSTR

Thinking about getting more involved with video and video reviews.

A few questions I have, what equipment are you using. 1st, are you using cell phones or an actual camera?

Then, what video software do you use for editing n what not?

Would a simple cell phone tripod work? TIA! CHEERS!

Q

1 Like

I actually am waiting for a video camera to come in, I was using my Galaxy s9+ but that’s not possible when I want to show BT products off and their connections and what not. I don’t always have my wife’s or son’s phone to use for those so I needed something different. I also wanted a separate boom mic with noise isolation… I’m a mouth breather so you tend to hear me breath heavy in all my videos and the mic will help with that. I’m not sure what the software is that I use, but I use my MacBook Pro to do the editing since my Windows machine is horrible at that, great for gaming but sucks at video rendering

3 Likes