Share YOUR YouTube Channel(s)!

I am using a Sony a6300 + sigma 18-35mm + MC11 Adapter. I record everything in 4k slog 3 then color grade it using luts and Adobe Premiere. I started my youtube channel with a galaxy s6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that video I used my iPad because it has a stand up case but Iā€™m looking into getting camera equipment and I edit using the iMovie software on iOS.

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong

I mainly use my iPhone 7 (in 1080p or 4K, depending on item) for recording but also have used my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX60 and more recently an Apeman A80 4K action camera (though not posted the reviews at present).

Recording device is mainly held in place with a Aukey Mini tripod or Lamicall Gooseneck Phone/Tablet holder for smaller items or over head shots. For bigger items its a AmazonBasics 60" tripod with additional arm or the Lamicall Gooseneck balanced in some way, shape or formā€¦

Video footage edited using Final Cut Pro (which I wanted to learn) and allows for controlled voice over if Iā€™m not being brave enough to talk through on the flyā€¦(but Iā€™m working on that one)ā€¦

1 Like

Yes, I use my phone to record. The only area youā€™ll run into issues with is if youā€™re trying to get audio from it because phone mics generally arenā€™t the best. Youā€™d probably want a dedicated shotgun/lav mic.

I use Final Cut Pro. If you have a Mac, that would be my recommendation. If not, Premiere Pro is probably the best. iMovie is not bad for beginners but youā€™ll soon discover that itā€™s very limited.

And yes, an inexpensive tripod goes a long ways!

I could use the video function of my canon reflex camera.
Will test this feature, as I have normally taken photos only.
Should be better than a phone.
And the camera can be mounted on a tripod easy.

1 Like

Hi,

I just subscribed to everyone that posted their YouTube channel here. I hope you could support me also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZmjeeLbFlXT35v6-doz5g

3 Likes

I just subscribed dude best of luck with the channel

1 Like

Thanks, Letā€™s support each other

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see the great content your channel will release in the future

2 Likes

You have another subscriber right here :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do forget to subscribe to mine

2 Likes

I subscribed got you covered

3 Likes

Cheers, just done the same to yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :+1:t2:

1 Like

Subscriber #11 Good luck!

1 Like

i subbed @tugar32

1 Like

Nice! I love the guy fawkes avatar.

Wait a minuteā€¦ who is the REAL Tech Man? @TechMan or @Tech_man ?

2 Likes

I know @TechMan used to be Anjou if that helps you out I. D.o.n.t know who had the name first

1 Like

I am anjou1888. Tech_Man had the name before me I believe. I didnā€™t know someone else had the name when I chose it :disappointed:

1 Like