PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I remember i would get an email from anker saying i won but i never got it until i looked at my spam inbox a few days ago…that’s when i realized that i lost the prize

2 Likes

Thanks, Anker.

4 Likes

I won something :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:cry: So you should always go back to the community for a check, and you will never miss the winning news! But no worries, the powerdraw program runs for every week, you still have the chance to win!:grin:

6 Likes

Muy chulo, sería una pasada en español

1 Like

Congrats winners! :smiley:

3 Likes

Sweet! Can wait to get my prize…

3 Likes

congratulations to all

3 Likes

Congratulations winners!

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial errr my friend, i never see my name here! even though i have used all my bucks… however, congratulations to all!

4 Likes

Keep trying man!

2 Likes

Quite clear the results here

2 Likes

I have a daught, how does the influencer recruit work? One of my friends is a pro fifa player and he competes while he studies at university. He has twitter, facebook and youtube channel. He has won the Spanish FIFA World Cup several times and he is competing in europe training for the FIFA Interactive Club World Cup. Does this match with influencer recruit?

4 Likes

So your friend want to join our influencer program?

3 Likes

Haha, adhere to victory my friend!:grin:

7 Likes

Very much appreciate the new layout and the win :slight_smile: One quick question, do people who have won previous still have an equal shot at winning again?

5 Likes

Congratulations, next round we ll win

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I’m in a camping in France and my internet stoped working since I left Spain, now It’s working again. He asked me how the influencer program worked and I told him that I didn’t have a clue. The only thing I knew was that minute of physics had a sponsor of Anker (that’s how I discovered the brand) and I told him about it.

3 Likes

so i won the glassguard for the ipad pro 10.5…but i dont have an ipad…guess im getting an ipad lol

4 Likes

Thanks for updating! If your friend want to join influencer program, you can let him to apply here: https://www.anker.com/influencers We will contact him within 3 days if he passed the evaluation.:grin:

1 Like