Powerbucks

Yes is it worth it to enter?

I don’t know, it is Randomly selected I haven’t had much experience with the Power Draws you should ask @TechMan @Shenoy @Tank. They may have more experience with Power Draws.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance.

@TechMan @Shenoy @Tank Do you know if Power Draws are worth it to join.

I mean, yeah. I’ve never won anything in the powerdraw, but statistically speaking I should have at this point. There’s not much else to do with PB so I would recommend just entering :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s pure luck… :grin:

Check this thread for more interesting write up

1 Like

Are Auctions worth it to join? @TechMan

Yes, definitely.

The biggest problem is the amount of bucks you will need to actually win. You will have to stay active for a good amount of time to get enough bucks.

I picked up the liberty air for around 2400 bucks one time.

Hope you win one day!

2 Likes

Would you rather save up PB for Auctions or use on the Power Draw

2 Likes

Did you bet in the latest Auction

2 Likes

Auctions are much much much better than Power Draws…

In auction you know where your PowerBucks are going and you know for a fact if you get the device or not.

PowerDraw… Is a different story, there is pure luck and some logic… Basically odds of winning is very low compared to winning.

1 Like

So I guess I was extremely lucky :four_leaf_clover::pray::tada:

2 Likes

In this thread… All in fun… feeling a bit odd…

Why is meje replying to meje :rofl:

Why do I feel like we are talking to same person… same questions asked over… May be it’s too late and time to sleep or… ?

3 Likes

How did I reply to my self :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

How late is it for you?

2 Likes

Not too late :clock930: I start pretty early in the morning… so at night it is always late :rofl:

4 Likes

An Anker Wakey is always needed to wake up early in the morning. :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @meje , as you’re new the following post will help answer many of your questions

Already linked it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yep but no clicks and several queries asked afterwards so made mine more of a prominent link :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like