Powerbucks

How do you get Power bucks

3 Likes

Hi @meje,
There are many ways to gain Power Bucks such as: Visiting the Community everyday and referring friends to the community. For the full list please visit https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks and look at the Power Bucks table.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, have a read here
https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks

Also click in the tab rules of the forum from the same link to familiarize yourself with the rules if engagement

1 Like

You get powerbucks by, commenting, creating posts, making product reviews, and generally making buzz on the community.

I highly recommended you check out the rules here.

You will also see other tabs to see how to earn points and powerbucks.

You can also check out the the FAQ. It would probably be useful…

2 Likes

Well would you look at that, 3 posts at virtually the same time :joy:

3 Likes

Looks like we are all so eager to help. :joy:

3 Likes

May be we need Mulder and Scully to investigate it :thinking:

Does look bit something…

3 Likes

Or maybe we’re all just trying to make some of them powerbucks :joy:

3 Likes

True That :thinking::joy::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for quick help guys. Does anyone know how to check your Power Bucks Balance?

@meje
Yes. To view your Bucks Balance or Points balance (Level up Experience Points) you need to navigate to your profile, select “Points&Bucks” in the first drop down menu, then “Bucks” in the next dropdown menu, and your balance will be shown at the top with your record of your Bucks below.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help.

Does everyone start off with 20 Power Bucks?

I think when you first join get 10 Power Bucks but you have probably achieved an extra 10 by creating this thread and asking questions.

1 Like

Do you guys think PowerDraw is worth it?

Powerdraw worth it to enter?

1 Like

Yes is it worth it to enter?

I don’t know, it is Randomly selected I haven’t had much experience with the Power Draws you should ask @TechMan @Shenoy @Tank. They may have more experience with Power Draws.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance.

@TechMan @Shenoy @Tank Do you know if Power Draws are worth it to join.