Anker has just released a new USB-C data hub… Take a look at PowerExpand 8-in-1!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery input port, a USB-C data port, 2 USB-A data ports, 1 HDMI port, an Ethernet port, and a microSD/SD card reader, giving you an incredible range of functions—all from a single USB-C port.
- High-Speed, High-Def: USB-C and USB-A data ports provide file transfer at speeds up to 10 Gbps, while an HDMI port supports media display at resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
- Powerful Pass-Through Charging: Compatible with USB-C Power Delivery to provide high-speed pass-through charging up to 85W.
- What You Get: PowerExpand 8-in-1 USB-C PD 10Gbps Data Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
How does this differ from the other upcoming PowerExpand 8-in-1, you ask?
- This model opts for a USB-C data port over the second HDMI port.
- Data port transfer speeds are up from 5Gbps to 10Gbps.
That’s it… There are only two differences.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand 8-in-1 is available to order now from amazon.com for $59.99 and should begin shipping on June 14.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest USB-C data hub? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
I think Anker’s lineup of hubs is becoming an atrocious mess.