I think a number of had already guessed these as a possiblity on this topic here but it looks like Anker’s Amazon team might have jumped the gun, possibly confirming?
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Long-Lasting Power: Power small devices like remotes for over a year, or keep toys and game controllers running for much longer than other brands are able to.
- PowerLock: An air- and liquid-tight seal keeps the power inside; until you’re ready to unleash it.
- 10-Year Shelf Life: Buying batteries in bulk never made more sense. Anker Alkaline batteries work flawlessly for up to 10 years after they are first purchased.
- Adaptive Output: Anker Alkaline batteries deliver only the power required by your devices, ensuring universal compatibility and long life.
- Not rechargeable
AA 24 Pack - $12.99 in stock for next day delivery
AA 48 Pack - $24.99 in stock for next day delivery
AAA 24 Pack - $12.99 in stock for next day delivery
AAA 48 Pack - $18.99 in stock for next day delivery
So what do you think of Anker’s latest product offering; regression in the light of their power banks or a wise release catering to those who still rely on products that require changeable batteries?
Also what’s your take on them not being rechargeable?