More Anker Swag &/or Points up for grabs via Contests/PowerDraws/Raffles?

It just kind of hit me that Soundcore is doing some more Swag on their leaderboards & contest due to their series of improvements to Soundcore 2.0. I thought why can’t we get some of that on this side of the house for Anker? I realize there was a contest back in June on Anker that hit both Swag & points. Then for some of the anniversaries there was stuff given out to members that hit a certain level. I think it would be nice to have more events like the one in June or even PowerDraws that has Swag. Even having more than three items for week, but it being all Swag.

I think it is another way for us members to get some cool stuff that is also “marketing” the Anker brand to others when we are out and about. Curious of others thoughts on this.

4 Likes

Honestly a good idea but it was given out for certain level only. For it to be in powerdraw, it would have to be open for everyone which defeats the purpose

1 Like

I’m thinking of opening it up from being exclusive to being inclusive for Swag. I was just mentioning that there has been Swag given to certain level members before.

1 Like

Maybe the T-Shirt can be opened up but don’t think they have any left tbh. @AnkerOfficial any thoughts on this?

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah T-Shirt is something we definitely want to continue doing in the future :face_with_monocle:

And @chrisjwaggoner suggestion accepted :wink: will let you guys know the updates after talking to our team

4 Likes

PowerDraw with Anker products is a better option than swag, any day, any time! this draws more people and members than swag… May be only for special events like T-shirt contest, this may work… But a constant ongoing PowerDraw with Swag will not be enticing / not interesting…

Need to wait and watch how this works for Soundcore Collective 2.0… (At least this month)

2 Likes

hmm what ever happen to the June 12 post on the Anker Fan Swag anyways does anyone know? Or the Jan 18 2019 one too

We need an ANKER cap urgently!

cap2

Such one I would wear day and night :rofl:

5 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you!

I hear you on drawing in new members. Even if it was a rotational where once out of every 4 or 5 times the PowerDraw being swag I think it would be cool. Of course special events would always be good.

SIGN ME UP FOR THIS!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I’m with you on the cap @Chiquinho but cant agree to wear it at night.
However i do prefer a grey/marl cap and think the blue Anker logo would look good against a grey background.

And adjustable strap back.

Ill wait by my door for the delivery :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, may be Debbs will take your cap off in the night! :rofl:
Black only.
Grey : grey hairs ( i got white, but really still a lot , incredible!)
All other friends got bald head meanwhile.

By the way I wear such a cap always.
Summer winter, inside outside.
Do you know that the old farmers were wearing a hat always too.
Even in the pub.
Was normal.

I do as well. :grin:

Enjoy the rest of the day!

1 Like

Grey hair, whats that @Chiquinho :grimacing:
I laugh but i have a lot more coming through every week. Not that it bothers me, i have more important things to think about then grey hair.
I wear a cap in the summer as my hair is short, saves sunburn.
Winter i wear a beanie hat to keep my head and ears warm, i prefer that to wearing the hood on my coat.

3 Likes

Would love a hat !

2 Likes

Yes we do but not in the dark color only. I’ve tried lighter and darker colors but always feel like darker color hats get much hotter. So I’m with @paulstevenewing on this

1 Like

I kind of like it as a yearly thing for people at a certain level. I’m kind of sad I wasn’t high enough to get the backpack when they did that but I hope to get there some day, @AnkerOfficial is there an update on the water bottles and what types they will be? I know many were hoping for metal and some had other thoughts as well.

2 Likes

Yea really hoping it’s metal to be honest. Makes it a little heavy but great choice for summer days especially on college campus

1 Like

Hm whatever happened with the water bottles?

3 Likes

My hair is slowly fading away, so I don’t need to worry about gray hairs lol. I’m with you about wearing hats in the summer to not have to deal with sunburn. Now that you mention it, an Anker beanie would be cool too!

1 Like

It’s going to be metal.
But the entire swag production and shipping process has been delayed this year, so items will be shipped later than usual.
Unlike our own products, logistics team told us the loss rate of small parcels like this is extremely high at current moment, so we are waiting for things to get better as logistics team recommended.
Sorry for the delay guys. I’ll keep you guys posted once I get any updates. :blush:

5 Likes

Yay I’m so glad it’s metal! No rush take your time! I was honestly just curious. Thanks again for the swag!

1 Like