More Anker Swag &/or Points up for grabs via Contests/PowerDraws/Raffles?

It would have to be shipped worldwide though

Thanks for always being patient :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial any thoughts on making Anker face-masks as a Contest / giveaway… this will be popular and useful :slight_smile:

I just ordered few re-usable ones today

2 Likes

Ooh facemask is a big plus with most places now requiring they be worn at all times. I’ll take 5 please

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial take your time. The true community members will still be here when it’s time to ship them

4 Likes

Exactly, Patience is a virtue and best things in life are worth waiting for!

Anker has no obligations to provide any of these goodies… It is a good gesture, we can wait :blush:

Bottles are not on my favourite list :rofl: so no hurry,

1 Like

What did you pick? I already forgot our options

I voted for Mouse Pad and Pens, but Sports bottle was chosen by the Community votes.

I was undecided between the sports bottle and the tote bags, but ended up choosing the sports bottle

I voted for bottle, tote bag, and mouse pad. A ton of pens around the home :joy:. Too many to even use before they start drying

Everyone is getting into the mask game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Why not advertise with it too :rofl:

1 Like

Was there a survey link that I may have missed?

Backpack or satchel would be cool. For travel and organizing your anker swag / gear…

2 Likes

Yeah there was a while ago and then a whole slogan contest as well of what to put on the water bottle. I believe it is from before you joined this community.

2 Likes

It was back in June. Here is the thread for reference.

2 Likes

Thanks @chrisjwaggoner looks like it was a fun event.

2 Likes

Backpacks would be great but they gave it away to people above 12 or 13 I think. And you already got the answer to the question :joy:. But there are normally contests like these around once or twice a year at least including the “Name our Hero”

One of the swags one year was a backpack.

Was the level I said correct? Or was it 14? Can’t remember :joy:

Oh man… do i need to get to 14 now :crazy_face:

Anker just needs to have a couple events giving out thousands of points for me to get into double digit levels some day :rofl: