Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

I was getting ready to buy a son on eBay just incase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Ill cancel the order for the wig And overalls I was about to 1 hour order for my french bulldog. :joy:

2 Likes

Wow! I thought you were being nice! You wanna play hardball? LOL

Come on we all know without this we would never get all the way to the last speakers winning number. :joy:

What speaker are you all hoping to win? And should we decide who gets ehat numbers?

The last winning number?! Why didn’t someone tell me we was playing bingo!!

I am a father of a 17 year old boy who in 7 months will be of legal age to go to the bar. When I was a kid I always liked that the legal age in Alberta was 18 but as a parent, good grief!!. I feel that that the biggest challenges for the both of us are still to come. I am up for the task and look forward to it. He is a good and very responsible kid and has made it too easy for us so far.

1 Like

Things are really starting to heat up here, @AnkerOfficial!

Thanks again!

1 Like

We are 3 away dont lose your wifi connections all of a sudden :grinning:

1 Like

wow that was so difficult that I don’t know what is going on Please Anker give my a new soundcore

Whaaaat! I learned something new today. Sheesh the kids around here drink like sailors despite the 21 year age limit. They start young here

So are we going to decide who gets what number since we already got a winner winner chicken dinner?

Come on I just started a 96 hour shift and I have time to spare… :laughing:

It will be interesting since if someone wins and is no longer eligible to win again but still keeps trying because they don’t know they have won thus making their post at for example 100 invalid bumping it to 101, and so on, and so on. But who really knows :joy:

Well thats why they can stop and allow whoever hasnt won to win. Just a thought lol

How will we ever know who won the first one? :scream:

Here we go again, at least it started well :rolling_eyes:

Thanks are always expected for both parents. No matter how small or sarcastic the thanks is. It’s also good to be reminded that your kids are thankful of you. But then we’d have like three thanksgivings and everyone would be full of seasonal meals lol.
And where do you live?! That sounds like heaven! Dads and Mums saving their kids from spiders is like a Kingdome saving the small village from raiders!

And everyday should be Parents/Guardian day cause not everyone have one or the other, hell even both.

Hey, at least this isn’t the Hunger Games or the Purge.

1•) We all can win if we all work together.
2•) No splitting up, that’s how someone always dies.
3•) Never trust the bald guy with a foreign accent who always laughs evilly after they announce their plan.
4•) There is no four.
5•) If we all try to at least converse on something with MORE then two-liners, it would all be sorta interesting to read.
6•) Be a proud father, son, man, or whoever the hell you want to be. Be a god damn unicorn for all I care.