Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

It’s more exciting this way!! Let the powers to be decide our fate. It’s all good!

2 Likes

Turn Monitor Off :joy:

Or use the spam button, could rack up some points :smiling_imp: :smile:

2 Likes

:scream: How dare you. The protector of the sheep is supposed to guard. :joy:

1 Like

Well two out of the five made some sense to the thread :grin:

The first rule of Anker forums is that you do not talk about Anker forums.

Doesn’t mean we can’t pick off some of the tiny sick ones :innocent:

Dangit I just went to lunch and missed #50!

You don’t like 5? What’s wrong with my 5? I give the best 5s. So mean, so cruel.

Btw it’s 6, 2 out of 6. You mean, cruel, curel, wolf.

Hey, I said it should be on something interesting, or at least something I can read and smile to while on the train.

Like, I got 2 hours until I get home, I want something.

I want the pro, but would be happy with any of them honestly. I think we have four stakeholders here? Maybe we should work our way up to each winning number then take turns posting to that number. Then we can post something meaningful and interesting for that number.

I also posted this on both Facebook and Twitter, so Anker’s racking up the social shares for this one!

2 Likes

I spilled on my shirt during lunch. Is that interesting enough?

So here’s something interesting. I am running the recycling program for this music festival this summer:

http://redantspantsmusicfestival.com/

I want to set up a solar charging station with @ankerofficial products where people can come and charge their phones for free on solar energy. We could the raffle off the products used at the table (I’m thinking 3 21w solar panels and six 20000 mAh batteries) - or at least one of them. How do you enter the raffle you ask? Why simply post a selfie of you charging with Anker on your favorite social media platform and we will enter you in the raffle. There are going to be tons of people there that have never used a charging bank before, let alone a solar panel. I think it could be a really good opportunity. Would you participate in such a scheme at your local music festival? (which probably isn’t in the US if you’re on a train.)

1 Like

Spilled what tho? Like I’m always spilling things on my shirt. But if it was rocket fuel mixed with coffee then it would be more interesting. :3

It depends on what you spilled on your shirt :smile:

I had a mexican salad for lunch. :burrito:Huge piece of avocado with salsa on it. Right in the middle. Looks like a bullseye.:dart:

1 Like

That’s cool! Not only is it inventive and very much helpful for the runners and anyone else who needs a charge, but it’s also thoughtful and you’re giving back to your community! I would have loved to participate in the run!.. Not going to run but a good jog or speed walk is up my alley!

But sadly I wouldn’t enter because I’m camera shy and not very photogenic.

Sounds yummy! I had horrible school food for lunch and some of the “taco meat” fell onto my new white shirt.

Edit: Yes, horrible horrible food.

Ah - so maybe not a selfie, but at least a photo of the products with #thanksforthecharge or something

I was recently on a 5 day trip through the backcountry and charged everyone’s stuff multiple times with my solar and Anker power bank. I was surprised at how many of these people (young, intelligent, eco conscious folks I might expect to know about these things) had never considered a solar charge or power banks.

i have no clue what to pick