Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Excellent post @nigelhealy , inventive and from the heart :thumbsup:

Good luck to the other community members to are entering

1 Like

I am not a father so I will gladly stay out of trying to win. Let a real hero win a speaker and get some appreciation for once. Afterall mothers day is overated all they do is carry a bowling ball for 9 months, big deal. :joy: All jokes aside I commend all the fathers on this forum and may you all have a happy fathers day this year and be blessed with a happy healthy family. :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks is not expected. My biggest best Father’s Day present is simply a sea of happy smiles. There are lots of families living around me and every Dad seems wired the exact same. Scanning for problems and fixing them. Mothers, however, are that superhuman you can never get as good.

I’d happily vote for no Father’s Day and have two Mother’s Day.

(we just need to get Mothers to remove spiders, then we’d not need Fathers)

4 Likes

I have yet to try any of the Anker speakers. Would love to do so in the near future. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there. Does any of the speaker come with a charger? Or do they only use batteries? I wonder if the Pro is good enough or capable of replacing a tv speaker.

1 Like

Just 25 more to go :relaxed:

1 Like

Are we all waiting on 50? I think we should just spam our way there :grin:

2 Likes

OK, you start

1 Like

When people win stuff on Anker…

1 Like

What are you talking about!?!
:joy:

How will we decide who gets the 50th post?

I call a good old fashioned coin toss! But seriously that’s enough about tossing things :joy:

1 Like

Ancient Chinese secret

Well, 50 and 100 seem to be fairly close. We can probably get to both quickly!

How does Anker decide who gets what speaker? They were not very clear on that detail… random?

“We’ll be giving away a free speaker to replies #: 50,100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600. The giveaway is open to good sons and daughters alike, based in the US, UK, CA, DE and IT.”

Is anyone gonna start the “spam” lol :fearful:

I meant the MODEL of speaker. Sorry I was not clear myself on that aspect.

I think it’s either random or maybe if you putted a preference in your comment I’m not too sure

I thought I had to be a dad to win. So since I obviously have a father I’m now eligible! Sweeeet. :grin:

I will now redact my previous comment of not participating :smiling_imp: