Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

At Anker, we believe that good music deserves to be played by great audio equipment.
As such, we’re delighted to introduce our brand new Bluetooth speakers — SoundCore 2, SoundCore Boost and SoundCore Pro.

The trio have a little something for everyone, and are designed to deliver superior Sound from their very Core.

Sunday June 18th marks the annual last-minute present buying frenzy, known colloquially as Father’s Day. This year we’re proposing to ditch the socks, ties (and his Discman), and push the boat out a little bit.

Boasting better sound, deeper bass, leading durability, and a set-up so simple that even the most dad of dads can use it. We certainly can’t think of a better present than breathing life into his classic songs.

Let’s meet your new brothers and sisters…

SoundCore 2
‘Small Build, Big Audio’

The critically acclaimed SoundCore is back, and this time it’s personal.

SoundCore 2 is an update to our best selling speaker of all time, which has earned over 7,000 reviews and a 4.6 average rating on amazon.com.

Retaining the same winning portability and playtime, we’ve added some serious upgrades inside and out — doubling the audio output, boosting the bass and utilizing brand new, tactile materials.

Specs:

• Dual 6W Drivers
  • Bigger Bass
  • 24-Hour Battery
  • IPX5 Water Resistant

If you’re searching for a portable Bluetooth speaker, with unbeatable playtime - then look no further than SoundCore 2.

SoundCore Boost
‘Timeless Design, Tailored Bass’

If you’re after more Bass for your Buck, then SoundCore Boost is the ideal candidate.
Designed with BASS at it’s heart, our brand-new BassUp button allows you tailor your audio, and turn your tunes into rib-rattling jack hammers.

Specs:

• BassUp Technology
  • 20W Output
  • 12 Hour Playtime
  • IPX5 Water-Resistant

A classic design and portable build means the Boost is a perfect multi-room speaker - from the bedroom, to the kitchen, to social gatherings.

SoundCore Pro
‘Pitch-Perfect Performance’

And last, but certainly not least, is the SoundCore Pro.
For those of you with slightly more expensive tastes, the Pro is our flagship, and most professional-grade speaker thus far.

Specs:

• 2 Bass / Mid Drivers and 2 Tweeters
  • BassUp Technology with a Professional-Grade Digital Signal Processor
  • 18 Hours of Battery
  • IPX4 Water-Resistant

The Pro is built to deliver awesome, heavyweight audio with virtually no distortion at any volume.

Community Giveaway

To celebrate the launch, and our dads :man: :cop: :construction_worker: :older_man: we’re offering an exclusive community giveaway. There are 3 of each up for grabs.

To be in with your chance to win, simply:

Leave a comment (for example a dad story, or tell us which speaker you prefer).
Share via the social link under the post.

We’ll be giving away a free speaker to replies #: 50,100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600. The giveaway is open to good sons and daughters alike, based in the US, UK, CA, DE and IT.

Best of luck!

Can’t wait? You can also purchase immediately on Amazon, with plenty of time for Father’s Day delivery.

SoundCore 2: US, CA, UK, DE, IT
SoundCore Boost: US, CA, UK, DE, IT
SoundCore Pro: US, CA, UK, IT :innocent: (Coming Soon)

Rules:

1. Prizes are limited to one per person

2. Your post should be meaningful and interesting for that winning number. Any off-topic discussion, should be done via private messages.:grin: Otherwise, your winning chance will not be counted and we will randomly select some decent comments instead to win! :innocent:

3. Prizes cannot be refunded or replaced for non-quality issues.

4. Giveaway runs from June 7th 00:00 PDT to June 11th 23:59 PDT.

5. Prizes will be shipped before June 15th 2017.

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

35 Likes

Since I have no father I will speak speaker to you! My preferred speaker is the SoundCore Boost, it looks sleek and cool for myself cause it looks easy to travel with and it’s waterproof so that’s a plus! However for my parent, I would love the SoundCore Pro, my mom would love 18 hours worth of songs and it’s basses, mid-drivers and tweeters. She’s a person who wants to hear a song clearly at at max volume and I believe the SoundCore Pro can give that to her.

1 Like

And I’m always up for a good chat if someone decides to pop up and look for a prize as well!

1 Like

Hi. First of all my Dad has been gone for 9 years and if he were alive I think he would be happy to win any of the speaker giveaways. I’m married but don’t have any children only three kitties. I’d be happy with any of the speakers I’m not picky. Thank You Anker for putting on this contest.

3 Likes

My dad has been kicking Parkinson’s diseases A$$ for over 20 years and he’s still going strong at the ripe age of 73! He loves nothing more than rocking out to his favourite band The Rolling Stones on my SoundCore Sport :guitar: :drum:

7 Likes

My pops just celebrated his 90th Birthday this past January, quite an accomplishment for someone who fought off prostate cancer at 70 . He is now in a wheelchair due to brittle bones but never complains about anything.

6 Likes

My Dad would love to win one of these! He loves listening to Fantasy Baseball podcasts, SiriusXM or blare “Who let the dogs out” when I bring a girl over… That could be fun to reminisce.

Who would like to win? Who?! Who?! Who?! WHO!? (sorry)

Q

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

I would really like a sound core pro. I am really into music and have tested many Bluetooth speakers and have not found one that is compact enough and has enough battery life and sound great especially during social gatherings. Good luck to all

1 Like

This is extremely awesome of @AnkerOfficial! 3 Amazing speakers!

Agreed with, @TechnicallyWell Good luck everyone!

Also, early Happy Father’s Day to the Papa’s out there!

4 Likes

The Soundcore Pro looks like an amazing product. Here’s my favorite Dad story (actually it’s more of a son story):

Fairly recently I became a single father, and last Christmas was my first Christmas going it alone. I wanted to take the kids out to cut a tree (I live in Montana where this is possible), so I acquired a permit to cut one tree from the forest service. I told my kids (4 and 7 at the time) that we were going to head out into the woods and cut a tree together. They said, “but Dad that will harm the ecosystem. Where will the animals live?”

I told them I had permission from the forest service, and that we were cutting only one tree. My son reminded me that once he wanted to take a rock from someone’s garden while walking down the sidewalk, and I told him that if everyone took a rock there would be no more rocks. Wasn’t cutting just one tree the same thing? Then my daughter started quoting “The Lorax.”

Well, I had to admit that they had outsmarted me. I waited until I could go alone to cut the tree. So I did, and we had a great Christmas. I didn’t tell them I had harvested the tree anyway. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

That’s a very heartwarming story.

You sir, have your hands full if your kids of that age are already thinking that way.

Looking forward to more Father/Kids stories!

1 Like

My Dad is great, but wouldn’t get any use out of a bluetooth speaker at all. As for me, I’m a teacher and have been trying to simplify things in the classroom little by little. Between books on CD & various songs, I use a lot of audio in my classroom, and those CD binders take up more & more space. I’ve been looking for a decent speaker that is loud enough so I can use my phone (or old 80GB iPod classic) to use instead.

3 Likes

You’re telling me. I’m proud of them for thinking independently but I can already tell it’s going to cause parenting troubles :fearful:

3 Likes

Sure is!

My 3.5 year old has been constantly asking, the “Why” question for everything. Or, but “Mommy said yes”.

It sure is fun :slight_smile:

Maybe if I win one of these SoundCores we can just dance and not argue why the sky is blue!? :innocent:

4 Likes

I like the Soundcore Pro, and I am a certified father :)).
Cheers and happy father day to all!
PS: any other SoundCore is also ok for me, I am not picky, I love you Anker

3 Likes

Well being a father involves great responsibility.

The dull ones:

• working
  • earning
  • paying bills

The most interesting ones:

• removing spiders as everyone else is screaming

(personally I use a beer mat and a glass being very careful to not hurt the little cutie and usually place them on a tree leaf)

• Pushing a swing far longer than required

• Dancing badly to old music

(BTW whatever happened to Lord Anthony?)

• Pushing prams to keep the tired mother and “get that away from me before I kill it” baby separate for a few hours.

What most Dads really want:

• the doors are locked
  • everyone home
  • everyone safe
  • everyone happy, content

9 Likes

Haha! Well said, @nigelhealy!

2 Likes

I love this. I bet you’re an amazing father and your kids are thankful for you <3

2 Likes

:joy: @nigelhealy Nicely done!

1 Like