Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Anker you NEED to create a backpack. Similar to the ones from OnePlus. That is something I would definitely rock. Pens and notebooks will be ideal aswell and would be used as a prop on my YouTube channel :wink:(GraphicFlow) ngl this swag thing is actually cool.

5 Likes

T-shirts and baseball cap would be the top of my list :smile:

1 Like

yeh that would be good!

1 Like

I rock a mean sock game :slight_smile: (unfortunately lvl 6 :frowning: )

I am all for an Anker logo on a Yeti or Hydroflask!

I think a lot of people want Anker stickers :+1:

When the campaign will start you are at the desired and needed level I am sure. :joy:

My thoughts Coffee mugs and Tote Bags are the most used items by almost anyone, and a good way for increasing Anker Brand Awareness,

1 Like

Coffee mug,? … Better a beer stein for me! :joy:

1 Like

Well I dont consume alcohol so only coffee for me and mugs to have them :joy:

1 Like

How about BEER mugs :thumbsup:

4 Likes

There is non alcohol beer availble.
I prefer “light beer”. :yum:

agree with your suggestions @fhassm @rupinjohar :beers:

1 Like

Who doesn’t love some swag?

But only one answer? That’s a tough one. I went with something that has a little brand connection, travel cases - it seems to be the trend, incidentally. But I would be all in for tote bags, too. And some stylish socks. One can never get too much tees, too. You got the idea, right? :grin:

3 Likes

I voted for a cable organizer but stickers especially vinyl diecut stickers would be awesome.

2 Likes

Great Idea

Swag is a great idea - cheap, easy way to spread your logo around. Folks on here would proudly wear it

Am I lvl 7 yet?!?
No… I sorrz:(

T-shirts @AnkerOfficial
Please don’t size them in Chinese method, by that I mean, the sizings. I often find with clothes made in or from China, are tiny.

I am a 54 in chest, which is usually a XXXL. However, when I come across clothing from the Great wall xxxl, is to fit a small child!

I’d also love stickers for my walking frame, and a thermos mug (I have a cup holder on my frame!)

A suggestion… A multi use pen… Laser/pen torch, ink pen, and touchscreen dabber (forgot name… Oops!)

2 Likes

I know in USA you love your can coolers. Which if I’m.right, is basically a neoprene can holder that helps keep your can colder for longer.

What about belt puuch for a phone. I just ordered this …
OneTigris Large Smartphone Pouch… https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015KP7RH8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Which has a space for a velcro patch. So put ANKERon one of them. It fits all phones (even note 8 in an otterbox).