Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

I mean I would rock a t shirt but I’m like other being 6”7 and big boned I require big and long t shirts lol
But doesn’t mean I couldn’t pass it onto the other half to wear.

What about some beanie hats or gloves? Although suppose ideally the swag would need to be used all year around.

Socks all the way! Can’t you picture some awesome, blue socks with little Anker lightning bolts all over them?

4 Likes

I’ve passed on… WD40, Disney Pirates, Dulux Diamond, Samsung, approx 5 other t-shirts, oh n a limited edition (we don’t sell them) tool builder fleece (which someone at her works (one of the builders, who get food there)) offered her £50 for it.

All a max L size. (Fleece XL but so generous if it had been XXL, wouldve fitted me).

I’m 5 10, approx 19st (270lbs) built like a Sunday league rugby player… Used to be a lot slimmer, but as health got worse and meds got stronger, the weight got higher! lol

Well would make a change considering she steals my clothes on a regular basis. Apparently my t shirts make for good night dresses lol

Shirts, hats, travel bags, gear bags would be at the top of the list. I would even rock the funky socks if I received a pair.

Same here! lol

An Anker mug would be good ngl.

Oh an awesome techie backpack would be awesome. One with a crush proof garage at the bottom for anker batteries and chargers!

3 Likes

If you do swag don’t forget this design from the contest. It’s so we’ll designed:

Sadly the member is not active anymore

8 Likes

Damn that t shirts design is so nice

Technically Anker still has the rights to use that design for the t shirt if they want to create it again and sell it as merch or give it away or something. And they can make new designs too Incase some people got those from when they did that and want new ones

Stickers would be great!

I would be all about that t Shirt.

I would also be a big fan of a bag with places for cables and batteries built in.

But remember - No built in batteries in the bags. I’ve been hearing in airports lately that built-in batteries in bags arent allowed, so you would just have to have places specifically for the batteries to be stored with little cable ports to the outside…

4 Likes

Yes, the duster on top ! You are absolutely right ! The modern bavarian uses it to clean his smartphone …:grinning:

2 Likes

There might be a better use!
How to tickle a lady with! :joy:

2 Likes

What about rubber wrist bands?

Nah, that’s old hat.

It’s them cotton wrist things now, like the festival bands. Although they’re EXTREMELY unhygienic… Imagine never changing your pants (underwear).

How about a smart badge/ring? I’ve seen rings n badges that are more than they seem. The rings can used for payments and other things, like vibe for call notifications etc

That shirt is bad ass

I said travel case for gadgets, but stickers would have been my second choice.

Don’t you mean ace!