Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

Slap an Anker logo on this, make the cup out of porcelain and people at work will see me using this every day :smiley:

or

3 Likes

The one size fits all does NOT fit many people as it’s too small or not deep enough to fit their head. Like shirts it will always be an issue of size.

But I most definitely want to see a bag to hold our Anker gear and a coffee mug/travel mug. Pens are great as long as they are high quality Ball point or fountain pens and not cheap BIC pens

5 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for thinking of the community!

I personally use a nice coffee mug/tumbler every day. I also would love a small portable case to hold a few cables, power banks. I do love stickers as well. I put them on my laptop and my beer/meat fridge in the garage.

Think about it - Anker "Power It Up"s your gadgets and Coffee "Power It Up"s your day.

How about an Anker Yeti or stainless steel tumbler. This are all the rage and people would go nuts!!!

5 Likes

That seems to be again some of the size differences of western and eastern clothing.
Because: as a motorcyclist, I use one of the biggest (western) helmet size. And all the (western) all-size-caps fit on my head …

1 Like

I think if there were hats, they should look similar to this.

2 Likes

Think you mean a baseball cap. That’s OK for all of us.
I use to wear those a lot.

But as I know I am in a unimportant minority group, I will not insist on such a model! :joy:

3 Likes

The duster on top is a nice touch!

1 Like

Definitely t shirts and a nice backpack would be great and not like a basic one but a tech oriented one maybe with a USB c port on the outside to connect to a power bank on the inside. And definitely a tech organizer I would so buy that

I am a coffee mug junkie, so “mug” got my vote. After that, t-shirts & travel cases. I considered stickers, but Apple includes two with every iPhone, iPad, and Macbook, but how many do you see actually stuck on to something? (Although I would slap one on my laptop.)

A baseball cap is a type of hat.

Working in I.T., we see our fair share of swag from shows like Oracle Open World. One big thing that always seems to be a hot commodity is laptop bags/backpacks. They are used daily and a simple brand logo on the front goes a long way.

Pens are always useful, especially if they have a stylus point on the top.

Who can go wrong with t-shirts ever? Simple, easy and straight to the point.

I am a coffee junkie, so the mug got my vote.

1 Like

The “duster on top” :joy: :joy::joy:

Called “Gamsbart”.
Very expensive attribute. The greater the better.
A real pride of the bavarian man.

(Psst : I don’t have such a hat. :wink: )

3 Likes

I was going to throw out an idea for the design of one until I saw this comment lol. Glad I made sure to read all the way down first.

Yea too bad I’m a level 4 right now. But if they eventually start selling shirts, I can see myself getting one

Wish Anker would include stickers with their products like Apple or Aukey. If they would, I’d stick them on my car or laptop

3 Likes

Caps are a winner if they’re a comfy fit! To add a techy twist perhaps you could add an LED into the bill of the cap or a light up/glow in the dark logo? Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

Travel cases (or backpacks) are also a good call as they suit the brand and work as not only accessories but also a great way to keep our kit safe on the move!

I voted Travel Cases for Gadgets. Excellent idea :blush:

This is a good idea!!!
Simple stickers or badges added in the boxes.:grinning:

3 Likes

travel cases for gadets seems like the easier choice since t-shirts you have to deal with sizes. But can never go wrong with Pens. Have way too much mugs from collecting from trips already so I tend to stay away from those now days.

Anker, i think you should add stickers in the products you sell. would love to get one.

3 Likes