Introduce Yourself

My name’s Frankie and I run Operations for Dorsey Pictures, which is a full service Production House located near Red Rocks Amphitheater right outside of Denver, Colorado. We do lots of Building shows such as Tiny House, Big Living; The Treehouse Guys, etc.
Our Hobbies consist of Snowboarding, Skiing, Fishing, Camping, Hockey, Gaming, Music and Podcasting.

Our Favorite Foods are well… Everything Edible.

We spend our weekends Filming/Editing/Working, Cheering on the Avalanche and Broncos, Drinking our amazing local beers, Going to Concerts, working on our Podcasts and passion projects and last but not least, spending time with our families.

We are always traveling for work. You name it, we might or might not have been there…

We love most of our local teams but the Avalanche and Broncos are our go to teams.

2 Likes

What is your name? Scotty Daletas
What are your hobbies? Fishing and Skiing
Where are you located? Anchorage, Alaska
What’s your favorite food/dish? Pizza duh!
How do you spend your weekend? Fishing or Skiing enjoying the beauty of Alaska
Have you being traveling recently? I recently drove from Anchorage to Eugene Oregon
Keeping up with any sport teams recently? Go CUBS!
What are some interesting facts about yourself? I refrigerate my Peanut Butter

2 Likes

What are Anker bucks. Does anyone know. How do we use them?!?!?! I’d love to find out. Thank you all in advance.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Roy. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. My hobbies include bonsai (I’m not not very good at it), coin collecting, taking photos when I go out walking and traveling to go to enjoy food - simple local food. We just came back from a trip to Taipei, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The sports teams that I follow are the SF Giants and Golden State Warriors.

Interesting fact: While we were in Hong Kong last month Typhoon Haima came through. The Mrs. said at 10 am that the Typhoon wasn’t gonna hit for a couple more hours so we can go out to look for the dim sum restaurant that we wanted to hit. The typhoon hit on our way back to the apartment. We got to check off “walking the streets during a typhoon” of the bucket list.

2 Likes

My name is Clay Brice. My hobbies include hanging out with friends, playing sports, listening to music, and playing video games. I’m located in Florida. My favorite food is pizza. I spend weekends with family or with friends. I haven’t traveled recently. I have been keeping up with the Cleveland Cavaliers of the NBA. An interesting fact about me is that i am easy to get along with.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Landon! I’m a college student studying computer engineering. Favorite hobbies are reading, video games, writing, and learning new things in science and technology!

2 Likes

Yeah Awesome community here, I’ve come to love ANKER so much! Below is intro about myself

What is your name? HUNG FONG (I know it is funny, I am from Taiwan, living in the USA for 20 plus yrs, nice meeting y’all)

What are your hobbies? hiking, checking out the local restaurant in San Francisco, light exercise/yoga

Where are you located? San Francisco, California

What’s your favorite food/dish? Any Asian food, favorite dish would be pad-thai (Thai local dish)

How do you spend your weekend? visit some local scenaries, hiking around SF

Have you been traveling recently? Yes, every summer/winter break from school I would go to Taiwan, Malaysia, and other south east asian countries.

Keeping up with any sports teams recently? baseball, and basketball

What are some interesting facts about yourself? I am a United States Navy veteran for 6 yrs.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Jesse
I love taking photos and running
Born and raised in Boston I live in Virginia and we are surrounded by water - but I don’t swim :smile:
I love spicy food - especially Thai
If the wife & I are not running our daughter to gymnastics competitions or buying new trucks for our 4 year old son, we just try to have some quiet time.
Haven’t traveled in a few years
GO Pack GO :football:
When I’m not doing the above I conduct fire and explosive investigations

3 Likes

My name is Shiva and I like technology. I watched the Cubs game. I like Mexican food. I am also from Illinois!

2 Likes

Well, I’m Tom & I’m a techie (Hi, Tom!)
You can find me in New Hampshire in the (good old?) USA, where I work for a UUUUGE company (post merger).
I’m a beer drinker, new reggae music fan (tribal seeds, fortunate youth, the green, through the roots) and spend my ‘weekend’ with the fam.
Now you know it all.

2 Likes

My name is Paul and like most of you here, I’m just tryna win some free ish, keep it :100:ppl

1 Like

Hi Anker family! My name is Tony, and my hobbies are video games and I also livestream(Tobi_Stalker) on twitch and youtube (Tobistalker) for fun and entertainment and was planning on making tech reviews later in the future. I’m from Orlando,Fl. I spend my weekend depending on my work schedule, but majority is playing video games. I also travel my Anker 10,000mah with me everywhere were I go! (Aka: Pokemon Go)

1 Like

I’m gonna pretend I read all the questions and then ignore all of them but the last one like most of these people :slight_smile: Hi, you can call me jarerna and I look forward to using my 13,000 mAh battery to go backpacking and simultaneously keep my gps watch running to track my adventures, my camera charged for days on end and my phone of course to send the sik snaps to all the friends I don’t have :smiley: (and use phone’s gps to keep myself from getting too lost)

1 Like

Hello, Anker! My name is Helena and I live in Northwest Florida. I was transplanted here post-Katrina, as I’m originally from New Orleans. I’ve been homesick ever since, but the beaches here are the most beautiful I’ve ever seen, and the schools are phenomenal. Crime really doesn’t even exist here when compared with New Orleans. I travelled all over after evacuating so many years back, and I feel that when it comes to New Orleans vs the rest of the US, there is absolutely no place like home.

With that said, the rest is easy!
Fav food: crawfish
Hobbies: fishing and eating
Weekends/Recent travel are one and the same: New Orleans!
Sports: Geaux Saints!! (Despite that I hate football :wink:
Interesting facts: all of the above!

Thanks for the opp, Anker!

1 Like

Hey everyone. My name is Josiah, I live in Iowa. My hobby would have to be speakers. I love music and have to have it playing where ever I go. I work and go to college full time. I am working towards a degree in business and management. Loving the direction my life is in, and love that Anker is there to power my electronics to get me through the days!
Oh and my toothbrush is blue.

1 Like

I’m Eric. Live in memphis.

Like to travel, do anything outside, watch sports, and wood working.

1 Like

Hey I’m Malli.
My hobbies include running, working out, and hiking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is your name? Aaron
What are your hobbies? Watching sports, computers, home improvement
Where are you located? Texas
What’s your favorite food/dish? Pizza
How do you spend your weekend? See above :wink:
Have you being traveling recently? Alabama this past summer
Keeping up with any sport teams recently? Dallas Cowboys
What are some interesting facts about yourself? I have never been in a fight

1 Like

What is your name?
Chris
What are your hobbies?
Playing sports, working out, and reading.
Where are you located?
NW Ohio
What’s your favorite food/dish?
Lasagna
How do you spend your weekend?
Working at my local farmers market.
Have you being traveling recently?
Yes, Boston in July.
Keeping up with any sport teams recently?
Denver Broncos
What are some interesting facts about yourself?
I was a two-time all american football player in college.

2 Likes

Nick Miller
I am into sports, cars, and technology
I am in Gainesville, Florida
I enjoy sushi, tacos, and a good burger
I am studying to be an Actuary
On the weekend, I like to watch football, work on my car, or play soccer or volleyball
I have recently traveled to the West Coast, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Mexico, and will be going to Jackson Hole soon to snowboard

2 Likes