Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, the name is Ken. Iā€™m from London UK.
I love gadgets especially Anker products! I do a lot of online gaming and keen on cars!
I spent most weekends out with friends, I donā€™t have any favorite food/dish, although I love Japanese food especially the ramens!
I do most travels in Asia. My next destination is South Korea! Oppa oppa!
I like watching football (soccer) and support Chelsea FC! If there are any Chelsea fans out there please like!

1 Like

Hi my name is Ewelina. I live in London and have been using Anker power bank for the last 3 years.

I play Ingress a lot and thatā€™s what me and my partner do at the weekends.

We travel a lot to Poland and always take power bank with us.

1 Like

What is your name? Fraser James
What are your hobbies? YouTube, video production, music performance, gaming, messing around with computers, footballā€¦ I could go on a while
Where are you located? Essex, United Kingdom
Whatā€™s your favorite food/dish? Steak, peppercorn cream sauce & asparagusā€¦ classic
How do you spend your weekend? Making YouTube videos, spending time with my friends/girlfiend and working for my company on client work and video production
Have you being traveling recently? Not reallyā€¦ looking to go to USA soon though <3
Keeping up with any sport teams recently? Always been a big West Ham fan
What are some interesting facts about yourself? Massive Android fan, I play 3 Instruments, always had a love for clothing, art and design

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Isaac and Iā€™m a fan of all things Star Wars. I live in Portsmouth in UK and attend the University there, studying Electronic Engineering. Couldnā€™t say I have a favourite dish but Iā€™m a fan of most things deep fried! I spend my weeking working at Morrisons and attend NLCC in Emsworth. Not a fan of sports but I do enjoy going to the gym.

1 Like

Hi my name is Lee.
From Shropshire in England.
Hobbies include playing guitar and woodworking.

1 Like

Hi I am Tony.
I am from Sussex England and my hobbies include computers and aviation.

1 Like

1 Josh Duncan
2 Checking Weather
3 Kansas
4 Hard to say
5 Watching Football/Debate Tourneys/Boating
6 to Colorado
7 YES Kansas State
8 Pretty much, just love the weather. I also referee soccer.

1 Like

Hi hi, Iā€™m Cyn, short for Cynthia. My son got me an Anker? (I have no idea but itā€™s black and about 3" x 4") after I ran out of cell phone charge on a long hike. Works great, charges itself fast I carry it with me at all times since my iPhone 6 developed a battery suck issue. Thanks, Anker!

1 Like

Hi, My name is Mike
I enjoy hockey and RC cars and Camping
I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Favorite food is Steak grilled over a fire and pizza
I spend my weekends relaxing and when itā€™s not winter we are camping
We travel to Sandpoint Idaho every summer for 4th of July
Sports teams, Calgary Flames, Toronto Blue Jays
This is the first forum I have ever joined and I have recently turned 50

1 Like

Hi my name is Betty. I have recently bought my first anker charger and love it! I like NASCAR, hiking, and reading.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Neil from Brooklyn and I am a big fan of Anker, :sunglasses:
I wanted to share this hillarious question on Amazon for an Anker Astro E3 charger where somebody asks
:ā€œCan I plug it into itself to charge it?ā€
_**

I have to say, it made me laugh!!! :grinning:

**_

5 Likes

Someone once told me that if you plug it into itslef it would loose all its battery that second

1 Like

Hello my name is Lucas nice to meet you all. My hobbies are working on my car and playing video games when i have the chance. I currently live in New York. My favorite food well might be weird but i really like anchovie and pineapple pizza. Weekends are mostly spent either working or fixing stuff around the house or at my family business. Unfortunately i do not travel that much if at all and for sports I do not watch or follow any sports at all. Sad to say but I at the moment cannot think of any interesting facts about myself.

2 Likes

London

London is the capital city of England. It is the most populous city in the United Kingdom, with a metropolitan area of over 13 million inhabitants.

Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium.

Weather

the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.

The weather can range from simple rain to hurricanes that kill many.

Girl in a jacket
1 Like

Hi @deeronie,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to join the community! London is one of my favorite city! People there are very gentle and polite!:thumbsup: