Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, my name is Tuyen. I’m into photography, little bit of soccer, cars and so on.

I’ve always been an Anker fan, pretty much all of mobile accessories are Anker products. I love travelling with my wife, and we always carry our Powercore 20100, her pink 3350 and my black 5000. Of course cables and car chargers as well.

I spend most of my weekend in the garage, spending time with the family and church activities. Nice meeting everyone!

1 Like

Hello, glad to be part of the community.

1 Like

Hi I’m Kyle. IT professional. Interested in batteries and solar products.

1 Like

Chris
Mountain biking, cycling, camping
State College, PA
Fish tacos and beer
Biking/Being Outside
Nope!
All things Pittsburgh
I’m addicted to Strava

1 Like

Hi i’m Yosef, i play piano, very glad to be part of this community.

2 Likes

I’m based in DC suburb region :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Jesse, here is my rundown … sports exercise and model trains, Pittsburgh, steak, being active, Cedar Point, Chicago Cubs, I’m 40 beating diabetes 2 and turning my life around physically and mentally … it is NEVER too late to try.

2 Likes

Hi I’m John!

I’m a computer/electronics enthusiast. Always looking for new products to tinker with. Into R/C aircraft and IT Security.

1 Like

What is your name? My name is Joseph but my alias is dvlp short for Develop Media
What are your hobbies? my hobbies include entrepreneurship, extreme sports, and film/video/photography production
Where are you located? i am located in Irvine, CA
What’s your favorite food/dish? i eat everything!
How do you spend your weekend? working or working out
Have you being traveling recently? yes, I just recently traveled to Cuba and Turkey
Keeping up with any sport teams recently? king James baby :slight_smile:
What are some interesting facts about yourself? www.josephali.com

1 Like

My name is Holly Ware. I am from Dublin, GA. I’m 42 years old. I enjoy reading, camping, horseback riding, sports (especially NCAA football), I’m a huge Auburn fan, and I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I love Anker products and am excited about the new community. Looking forward to participating in the forums.

1 Like

I’m with Curtis! Let’s see the pics!

1 Like

What is your name?
Renée
What are your hobbies?
Boating, reading, hanging out
Where are you located?
Northern California, USA
What’s your favorite food/dish?
Chocolate. Anything sweet, unfortunately, that’s my weakness.
How do you spend your weekends?
On the boat
Have you being traveling recently?
All over California
Keeping up with any sports teams recently?
Not into sports at all
What are some interesting facts about yourself?
I am completely self-taught as far as technology is concerned. I like to think I’m more tech-savvy than most people in their 60’s.
What Anker products have you recently purchased?
My most recent item was the 5-Port USB Charger PowerPort 5. I think this is a fantastic product.
What other Anker products have you tried?
Over the years I’ve had loads of Anker items. The ones that stand out are:

• The “classic” portable bluetooth speaker. I bought that years ago and it still works great
  • The bluetooth keyboard. Another purchase from a couple of years ago, going strong.
  • A replacement battery for my Samsung S5 phone, 2800mAh. The battery worked great.
    What kind of wireless phone do you use?
    I have a Pixel phone. It’s the smaller one, not the XL, but it’s the 128GB. I love love love it.
    Why do you choose Android phones over iPhones?
    I’ve had an Android phone ever since, well, forever. I try very hard to rise above the “one phone is better than the other” fray because (1) it’s just a phone, and (2) I don’t want to be like that. If someone wants an iPhone that’s entirely their business.
2 Likes

My name is Leah Vaughn
Hobbies: hiking, shooting, knitting
Favorite dish: Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
This weekend my friend is coming into town to stay at my place :smiley: Other than that, just trivia (Geeks Who Drink)
I’ve recently returned from New York again
I’ve been watching the world series & the Cowboys & Baylor
I’m currently a freelance consultant & in an MBA & Masters in Information Systems

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Hector E. Gaxiola
Im a firefighter by profession, but a tech gadget lover at heart.
I live in Yuma AZ… Yes probably the hottest place on the planet earth.
I enjoy many foods, but my favorite is Sushi, Sashimi… Yum…
If I’m not working at the fire station, I’m home doing Honey-Do’s… LOL
ever since I got married, me and the wife usually take about 2 trips just me and her and another couple with all my kids. 4 of them.
I’m not following any sport right now

some interesting facts about me is that I tend to be the guy that fights for a company to do well. I these are my sports teams if you will. I love my career as a firefighter and I love being married to my wife. I love spending time with them as much as I can.

I hope to be a productive member of this community. Wish you guys all the best…

1 Like

My name is Mel & my hobbies are reading, watching tv/Youtube, playing the KHUX mobile game, & just surfing the web. :slight_smile:

I’m located in Nevada & my favorite food or dish is a tie between pizza/chicken parmesan/beef & broccoli. Don’t make me choose! lol

I usually spend my weekend at home just relaxing, doing chores, etc. I don’t travel usually & don’t care about sports. lol

An interesting fact about myself…I’m good at technology & finding stuff on the Internet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is your name? david
What are your hobbies? cooking, photography, technology
Where are you located? Maryland
What’s your favorite food/dish? Roti and Curry
How do you spend your weekend? church
Have you being traveling recently? Yes I traveled for work to a conference in Atlanta with 20,000 peopel
Keeping up with any sport teams recently? Yes Go Ravens
What are some interesting facts about yourself? I have an accent and I was born prematurely

1 Like

So I’m Drew… I work in Technical Marketing for a “large Technology Company”… not totally allowed to say who right yet… I live in Central California, about 15 miles from Big Sur!

I travel an awful lot for work, and my Anker products keep my devices going… My wife has now found my stash of the PowerLine+ cables and has found out why my cables always work when she keeps breaking the cheap ones that her work buys :wink:

Go Sharks, Go Cowboys! :wink:

1 Like

Hello Happy to join im from Minnesota!

1 Like

Hi Anker Community!

I’m Steve and I love hunting, fishing, video games, travel and my kids are my world! I’m located in Syracuse, NY and it’s starting to get a bit cold around here. I love Mexican and seafood the best, but I’ll eat just about anything. I work full time and travel for work occasionally. I was in the military from 2002 to 2006 including a deployment in Iraq in 2005.

I love my Anker PowerCore because I can take it hunting with me and ensure I’ll have a charge all day for my phone. I also love taking it on a plane and through airports without having to worry about finding an outlet, or charging station. I even use it at night if I need to charge my phone since there is no outlet near my bed.

I recently purchased a new Anker car charger because my other charger just seemed to take forever to charge my phone. Now my phone is charged very quickly and I can charge two devices at once! Love it!

Glad to be a part of a great community. I know I certainly plan to purchase more Anker products as the need arises.

Cheers!

1 Like

My name is Mark and I live outside the home of the 2016 World Series Champions (even though I’m much more a Tigers fan)! I love golf and recently took a part-time job as a starter on the weekends at a local club. I’m a 30 year IT Manager at a financial firm in Chicago. Love pizza (duh) and upon a recent trip to NY I finally decided that deep dish wins. I’ve been back and forth for many years, and trips to NY, but I have finally chosen. With football season upon us, I never miss watching or listening to a Packer game. Go Anker, uh, Cubbies!

1 Like