Introduce Yourself

First topic here at Anker’s forum. Introduce yourself and let’s get to know each other! Here’s a list of starter questions in case you don’t know where to start.

What is your name?
What are your hobbies?
Where are you located?
What’s your favorite food/dish?
How do you spend your weekend?
Have you being traveling recently?
Keeping up with any sport teams recently?
What are some interesting facts about yourself?

5 Likes

I guess I’ll start off first. My name is Jack, and I have many hobbies: LOL, basketball, football (NFL), DJ, cars, computers, fishing, guns, games, Iron Man, etc.

One interesting fact is that 2 years ago, I wanted to be Iron Man for Halloween, so I spent 2 months planning to build my own full body suit, which includes gathering materials and reading/watching tutorials online. On the week before Halloween, I spent more than 12 hours a day for a week straight to actually build my suit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone. My name is Irene, and I love traveling a lot. I bring my Anker PowerCore 20100 in almost every trip.

2 Likes

Hello everyone.I’m Alina. I like music,movie,shopping.

Avexius, your head portrait is cool. Is that yourself?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name’s David, I’m from the UK.

I love sport, travel, photography & food. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hey I m kart. I love NFL. I live in MA.
Travel and photography are my hobbies.

2 Likes

My name is Carlos, from San Antonio, TX so naturally I’m a huge NBA Spurs fan.

Hobbies are bike riding, fishing and hunting on the outdoor side and video games on the indoor side.

Nice to meet ya

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I’m Michelle! I’m from Canada. I’ve been a power user for over a year now. My hobbies are playing the guitar & violin, video games, and currently working on learning Japanese. Fun fact about me is that I will be moving to Japan to work with youth and young adults at some point next year. I’m currently fundraising to make it happen. My current favourite game to play is Rocket League on the PC and my favourite sports team is the Toronto Blue Jays. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hello all! My name is Adrian. I am from California. My hobbies include camping, mountain biking, building contraptions such as diy solar chargers and portable solar battery banks. I am left handed lol. Uhhh thats about it! not really a sports fan, shocker I know.

2 Likes

My name is Tom.
Hobbies include skiing, biking, hiking, etc.
I’m located in Minnesota, USA.
Favorite Food… a good steak or seafood.
Weekends are spent working around the house, enjoying the outdoors and spending time with family and friends.
Recent travels include a trip to Colorado camping in the mountains and also to Chicago in late August.
I’m a Packer fan, so a little bummed that the Vikings beat them last night.
I’m currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration degree. This is quite a change after being out of school for 15 years!

2 Likes

Hey I’m Ryan.
My hobbies include running, working out, biking, snowboarding and hiking.
I also like trying out local craft beers and, as of late, searching for Pokemon!

2 Likes

I wanna be the very best…
Like no one ever was…!

2 Likes

To catch them is my real test… To train them is my cause!

2 Likes

Hi gang! My name is David and I live in Virginia. I love computers, reading, and writing.
I’m a steak and potatoes guy who spends his weekends doing yard work and watching sports.
I was in L.A. recently, so I do get to travel a bit.
As I said, I love to write, so I’ve written book that’s available on Amazon Kindle and the iBook store!
I’ve started another one I hope to complete soon.
I’ve been using Anker products for several years, and I’m a big fan!

2 Likes

Title of your book if possible?

There are 2 David :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Ellen. Nice to meet you all ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is Sally~~~ Love traveling a lot.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Mike.

I like Disney (I’m an Authorized Disney Vacation planner), Swimming, Skiing and Golf (although after re-herniating a disc in my back, I haven’t been able to ski or golf).

I’m located about 35 miles west of Philadelphia, PA.

I like the Steelers, Eagles, and Penguins, but I’m not what you’d call a rabid fan.

My first Anker purchase was a Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh in 2013, and I’ve purchased many other products since.

My wife says my job is playing with toys all day… My job is working with Mobile devices, so I have lots of Samsung and Apple products on my desk. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I am Arwen, I work in a busy IT department and I’m from lovely sunny (sometimes!) Scotland, UK. I can normally be found out on my bike, be it mountain bike or motorbike. Or out walking. If not out and about I am normally playing various video games or immersing myself in a good book. I’ve tried but I still prefer a proper book over an e-reader. It is simply one bit of like where technology doesn’t cut it for me.
I enjoy going camping, but not getting away as much as I would like too these days. Currently trying to harness train my parrot so I can bring her on trips away too!

1 Like