[FCC] PowerConf

PowerConf

Specs

• 5V/2A Input
  • 6700 mAh Battery
  • 5V/2.1A Output
  • Bluetooth 5

Based on past listings, PowerConf may launch around January.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

So what are we looking at? Is it a wireless charger powerbank? It has bluetooth so is it a charging/data hub?

2 Likes

On first viewing (and with the specs) I’m thinking it looks like a conferencing speaker with output charging capability :thinking:

2 Likes

That is one stupid name…

1 Like

Going by name, it looks like Battery powered Bluetooth Conference speaker which can also charge other devices.
We have Logitech at work for that, built-in video camera w/pan&zoom. of course we never do video conf :wink:

3 Likes

I can almost guarantee that’s not the final name, more so a placeholder name

I feel the shape / design and the name suggests what @ndalby and @Ice1 mentioned… a Conference phone such as Polycom with charging pad in the middle.

2 Likes

If so, a very special item, not for use from the majority.

2 Likes

Correct, not useful for many of us here. I can recommend to my IT when we replace our old Polycom system, but few years later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just received the PowerConf for beta testing. Unfortunately, it didn’t come with any documentation. :thinking:

1 Like

Word of advice, never ever talk about recieving something to beta test as you signed a NDA and can be banned from further testing
@AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

This product was added to the soundcore app. To me it does appear to be a conference speaker of some sort

2 Likes

Wasn’t too far off then :wink:

2 Likes

I dont see this listed on Soundcore App…

Edit - I usually do not update the app, see it on the update now :smiley:

Makes sense… it’s coming soon…
some testing opportunities? who would like to test it? I can use it in our conf room :innocent:
I’m fed up with the wires, hope it works for us.

1 Like

It’s already in testing as noted by the user above who posted they are testing it out

1 Like

I am not very much thrilled to see it, unless it has some kind of wireless charging or wired charging option. Icon Mini does the conference call pretty well Or for that matter Soundcore Nano

1 Like

We still don’t really know what it is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Just got an email about this a few minutes ago. Its the Anker PowerConf Bluetooth Speakerphone.

Looks pretty handy for us Corp people on the go.

1 Like

Anker should have included SIP Phone Line registration feature into it, most corporate offices need this kind of movable phone unit. Hope Anker looks into it!

1 Like