Donate $75 to help three great causes and you'll receive a tech bundle valued at $250 or more

If you got charged then you should be receiving your box.

Did you order one before that email came? I did, and got a confirmation email and a shipment email.

@rupinjohar I think they mentioned they goofed up with the assignment for the last 100 boxes, and if you were charged for the mystery box, you will have it :+1: Check below for email as posted by @apsavarese

I did not get any of the emails except for the order and shipping details. Also the T-Shirt.

Dont forget to order the T-Shirt, it is from a different site :wink:

1 Like

@apsavarese @Shenoy I could not order because when I went on the website, the box showed as sold out. I came back to my email and saw the other emailā€¦ guess I missed it out this timeā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Not to worry, there will be many more opportunities to donate / participate in events :slight_smile:

Believe they have it yearly, this year was my first time,

I am still excited to see what you guys will get :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You might be lucky you didnā€™t get one!

I got the shipping confirmation, so I think I was "un"lucky enough to get into that last 1,000.

Tracking shows delivery on 8/28 STAY TUNED!

3 Likes

After reading through the posts today ā€¦ got one other email stating "An updateā€™, got worriedā€¦ they actually changed the confirmed the delivery for Thursday now :smiley:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: damn, I missed out. Was working in the yard for the last 5 hours and didnā€™t pick up my phone. Looks like I missed the email. Oh well, next year I guess.

1 Like

Haha maybe you are rightā€¦ hopefully you guys will get something interestingā€¦

Hope @Shenoy gets $250 worth of micro usb and usb c cables ( a few from every sponsoring brand) :joy:

1 Like

Ha haā€¦ No more micro USB cablesā€¦ I have a lot of them already :rofl:

3 Likes

We all have tons of those cables.
Unfortunately most of these are NON-ANKER :wink:

Well done to those selected. Looking forward to seeing what they seen you :ok_hand:t2:

Iā€™m curious as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Donā€™t forget to share those mystery boxes with us, the lucky you! :laughing:

2 Likes

If itā€™s a donations thing, why donā€™t ALL who donate get 1?

The inclination from shenoy, is not everyone gets one ā€¦ Look I won! (Paraphrased)

If you donā€™t get a box, you donā€™t pay anything. Not everyone could be chosen for a box, since they donā€™t have enough suppliesā€¦

The company creates 1 million of boxes, (all empty :joy::).
Cashing 75 millions USD before shipping
Then vanishing very quickly! :rofl:

1 Like

You may laugh, but Dbrand did something similar last year. They told people to donate 5 dollars for a chance that they might receive something in return. I think it was like 5 or so people out of hundred thousands who sent them money won a prize.

Some are really creative,
while others are really longing for to be defrauded. :wink:

@AnkerOfficial Have you had a chance to look at the other participating sites? Quite a few look like direct KNOCK-OFFS to the ANKER brand.

https://www.iclever.com/

Please forward to your legal team!