Donate $75 to help three great causes and you'll receive a tech bundle valued at $250 or more

Anker, Soundcore, Nebula, Eufy and Roav are donating generously to charities along with other companies / donors as mentioned in one of CNET campaigns

Products from Anker (& Sister Companies) and other companies involved will be bundled in mystery boxes (boxes may include Dash Cams, Blenders, headsets, …)
Buy the box for $75 But the value will be well beyond your $75, that much is guaranteed.(Per the post, dont hold me accountable)

When you buy one, 100% of net proceeds* will be donated to three great charities: ConnectSafely, The Hunger Project and TAPS.

Great work Anker Team @AnkerOfficial in helping out people in need of these support. :+1:

Link / Reference to the Article

Link to Sign-up for the Boxes

10 Likes

I’ll definitely be looking into this!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I have already registered, hope to get selected for it, should receive an email if chosen.

Thanks…I would donate if I was working :expressionless: sadly I have my own fundraiser to worry about

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for sharing @Shenoy!

1 Like

thanks for sharing this

1 Like

Awesome! Yay Anker.

1 Like

Signed up, hope I get picked! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Best part is the mystery boxes may (again, may) include HD projectors, so if Anker Nebula donated a Prizm - the winner could get it :wink:

What a superb way to raise money :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’ll try this out.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting way to donate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea.
But I suppose it is not offered over here.
Thank you for sharing, good job as usual. :wink:

1 Like

most of these events happen for US, hopefully there are more coming for Europe :+1:

:slight_smile: just realized, this is my first post ever to be pinned, and that too by @AnkerOfficial … yaaayyy :partying_face:

6 Likes

Hope that first “pinning” was not much “stinging”. :joy:

1 Like

not much :wink: … hope to get pinned more often :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome, thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed that my husband or I get picked :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

awesome causes and great share. thanks for putting this out there.

1 Like