Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

Hopefully we will hear on Monday and Anker team will address these Items! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy brithday old friend Mac,
You are a young one comparing to me old Methusalem . :joy:

Not yet Franz, it’s the 4th.

Still time to send a card :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:lol

Which date you think is missing? Visit the community bucks reward on June 20th?

Same for me… missing bucks for the 19th… since then talking to @AnkerTechnical , they say it’s a system delay…
but, 5 days later, I still don’t see it …

1 Like

yes, that is correct,

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical This has happened to my account as well :thinking:

@ankerofficial @AnkerTechnical my account as well

You guys are really fighting for those five power bucks eh?

1 Like

Powerbucks are important! They’re the center of the universe…

1 Like

Confirm with our technicians that there is no problem with the points and bucks system. This is caused by the time zone display. Usually the system will record in UTC time, but it will be displayed differently in the time zone of your country. For example, the record on June 19th you seen may be completed by you on 18th.

buks

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have been constantly logging in and posting, liking posts on June 18th through 22nd, why is it missing only for 20th?

If the display is based on the timezone we check, then I should be able to see the additional powerbucks for 19th or 21st… what happened on 20th??

This is like a mystery for area 51 or Bermuda triangle :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not really concerned over $5 bucks but it would be nice to know that this will not be a reoccurring issue.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

The new platform points / powerbucks system is not reliable and not working as it should (please dont’t give us the timezone explanation… please)

Visit the community PBs completely missing for June 20th & 23rd

Its not 5 bucks, looks like it will be more than 5 bucks, powerbucks lost every 3 days

2 Likes

There is real help.
He will find these 15 bucks!

1 Like

nah hes just digging his grave :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Seriously though I do appreciate someone monitoring whether or not we received our bucks and reporting back to Anker.

For those of us who visit the forum daily this will become a bigger and bigger issue if not taken care of ASAP.

I’m only missing bucks for the 20th
@Shenoy it’s a little disconcerting that you are also missing points for the 23rd something weird is going on.

1 Like

I haven’t a clue as to what I do or don’t earn daily, I guess Anker sorts that, and I’ll enjoy the forum.