We’ve got a slew of upgrades coming your way to improve your experience here on the community. Because of this, please note that the community may be unavailable for several hours in June 13th or 17th (we’ll try to give you as much advance notice as possible when that happens).
So what are we upgrading exactly? We’re adding:
- A system update (Discourse Version 2.2.4)
- Improved UI for each community page (home page, forums, PowerDraw, etc.)
- [color=red]An all-new page for We Love Testing![/color]
- Discourse Solved, which will let us mark topic threads with a “solved” tag when issues have been answered
- Event tags which will make it easy to see time-sensitive threads
- More than 50 new community badges
- Poll builder: it can be accessed from the in the topic composer, and allows you to make a poll without needing to know the exact syntax.
- Updated rules for experience points and PowerBucks
- New searchable emoji!
- Email reply: answer threads anywhere from your email.
…and more! There are many exciting changes coming, so stay tuned as they’re unveiled over the next few weeks.