Celebrating the Community’s 3rd Birthday | Gifts Inside!

Sweet! Thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy to hear that.

Oh you are one of the winner from our #JustLikeNew event! It’s good to see you again here!

Wow thanks for sharing, I’d not stumbled into this just yet. I mean I’ve been jamming, and so has my neighborhood whether willingly or not, to my tech gear find (and deal!) of the summer; ***Flare+***!!!

Honesty I love this baby! Never too far from my side, which has only once resulted in an accidental bass-thumping dive into the :merman:bathtub. Super relieved when I remembered this gem is as durable as it is the ever-portable MORNING symphonic snooze buster. Besides it was an unbearably HOT​:fire:summer in Dallas, a brief float in the water is all anyone could ask for! :laughing::musical_score::sparkles::ice_cube:🤿

So uhm yeah, hehe, thanks!

One of my favorite moments is when I won PowerCore Fusion 5000
It was the first time I had won anything online. And I’m excited to win again :heart_eyes:

Happy birthday :tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday Anker!

1 Like

My Best community moments was, when my t-shirt design was selected in the top 10 by Anker team, I got lots of good comments on my creation, It was my best community moments.
here is the link of my design: Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

I like the first one!
Once again!
GREAT!!!

1 Like

congrats @AnkerOfficial its been a great run so far keep it up

1 Like

There are many creative team members vote for your design!!! You are undoubtedly did a good job on this!:100:

:cake::cupcake::cake::cupcake::candle::candle::gift::gift::gift:

New here. Long time Anker user. Now trying Eufy. Hope to win something.

Why am I always too late for the good stuff? I need a mystery box in my life! :rofl:

All great contests @Ankerofficial it was fun 10 days :+1: Congratulations to winners of all the contests :+1:

1. #3YearAniversary Story Campaign

2. Auction House | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

3. Land a Lucky Number | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

4. PowerDraw for 1 PB | 3 Year Anniversary Edition

Once again a Happy Birthday to you @Ankerofficial and Anker Community!!

4 Likes

Think we all loved the contests.

We want more.
We are greedy, not because of the gifts, because of the fun we had!

6 Likes

Land a Lucky number & Auction were the best :+1: and I enjoyed the most!

Hope we have more of the Lucky number contests… but with the tweaks

1 Like

Yeah, couldn’t keep up with the pace of lucky numbers… didn’t hit any with XXXX3
I woke up in the morning thinking that I won the Auction as nobody else seems to be interesting except me and @ndalby at the end it was surprise to me that @Shenoy bid the last one.

it was pretty close with @ikari04warrior bidding at 12:00… just … just managed to win… not many PBs with me as well :smiley: this was the main reason i had hidden my profile :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, saw that you and @ikari04warrior had a tough fight!

1 Like

Well done!

pokerface

1 Like