BREAKING: Several Exciting New Releases!

It’s a great day to be an Anker fan… Here’s a rundown of all the latest releases!

#PowerPort Atom PD 4

Features & details

• Super Power - Provides an enormous 100W of charging power - enough to charge 2 USB-C laptops and 2 smartphones at the same time. USB-C Output: 5V = 3A / 9V = 3A / 20V = 5A. USB-A Output 5V = 2.4A max per port.
  • High-Speed Charging - Save up to 1 hour of charging time with USB-C Power Delivery and Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ technology for USB-A.
  • Universal Compatibility - Optimized for flawless performance with USB-A and USB-C phones, tablets, laptops, and more, including the 15-inch MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, and 13-inch Dell XPS.
  • Intelligent Power Allocation - Provides up to 100W of charging power while one device is connected to a USB-C port, or distributes output to up to 4 connected devices.
  • What You Get - PowerPort Atom PD 4 wall charger, adhesive strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Atom PD 4 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $99.99, and should begin shipping imminently. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

Josh’s Note: I don’t see Gallium Nitride mentioned… :thinking:

#Soundcore Liberty Neo

Features & details

• 【Breathtaking Sound】Exceptional clarity delivered via Graphene drivers with deep, resonant bass.
  • 【Smaller & Lighter】Incredible comfort and seamless sound that sits effortlessly in your ears.
  • 【12-Hour Playtime】Get 3.5 hours’ playtime from a single charge and 9 extra hours in the compact charging case.
  • 【Ultra-Fast Pairing】PUSH AND GO Technology simplifies the setup process so the last-paired device automatically connects on startup.
  • 【IPX5 Protection】Resists liquids for workouts in the sun or songs in the rain.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Liberty Neo is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $64.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#Roav SmartCharge Halo

Features & details

• Charge Faster: Enjoy high-speed charging for your device with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 and our exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology. (Note: does not support Adaptive Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, or Note 9.)
  • Triple-Device Charging: 3 USB ports allow for simultaneous, high-speed charging for driver and passengers.
  • Car Locator: The Roav Charger app records your car’s location, setting a pin in the map to help you find your car.
  • Customizable Lighting: Personalize the 16,000-color LED to match your car’s interior using the Roav Charger app.
  • What’s in the Box: Roav SmartCharge Halo, owner’s manual, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Roav’s SmartCharge Halo is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Josh’s Note: This took an unusually long time to release after FCC. No USB-C reduces its appeal to many.

#Soundcore Icon Mini

Features & details

• Designed for Adventure: A truly pocket-sized speaker that hangs anywhere and goes everywhere. Attach to bikes, backpacks, trees, railings, and anything else imaginable.
  • Size-Defying Sound: Explosive outdoor-audio from something smaller than a deck of cards and the same weight as your phone.
  • Hardcore Waterproof: Icon mini is at home in the elements. Designed for the ocean, rain, mud, and snow; its IP67 protection even withstands complete submersion.
  • Louder For Longer: Get up to 8 hours of extreme sound from a single charge.
  • Go Stereo: Double the sound and color by pairing two Icon minis to play simultaneously.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Icon Mini is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $35.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Josh’s Note: I thought this was going to cost $29.99.

#Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

Features & details

• Massive Expansion: Get more out of your USB-C port with 1 USB-C charging port, 1 USB-A charging and data port, 1 USB-A data port, 1 standard SD card slot, and 1 microSD card slot.
  • The Need for Speed: Transfer movies and music in seconds with 5 Gbps transfer speeds, and enjoy high-speed pass-through charging while using the hub with USB-C Power Delivery.
  • SD Ready: Transfer multimedia and other large files using virtually any type of SD and TF card with the dual card reader slots.
  • Made to Match: The anodized surface is designed to be the perfect complement to your MacBook.
  • What You Get: Anker Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $35.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#PowerCore 15000 Redux

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Hours of Power: Packed with the power to deliver 3.5 charges to iPhone X, nearly 4 charges for Galaxy S9, or 1.4 charges to the 11-inch iPad Pro 2018.
  • High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
  • Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides superior protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: PowerCore 15000 Redux portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore 15000 Redux is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $40.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#Upgraded Zolo Liberty

Features & details

• Graphene-Enhanced Sound: Pioneering audio technology delivers superior clarity and treble. A sound-tight seal ensures deep bass and exceptional isolation.
  • 100 Hours of Power: Get 8 hours of playtime from a single charge, boosted to 100 with the included charging case.
  • GripFit™ Technology: Liberty’s earbuds are tailored to fit comfortably and securely in your ears.
  • Bluetooth 5: The latest Bluetooth technology delivers a rock-solid connection for skip-free music.
  • Simplified Setup: PUSH AND GO™ ensures ultra-fast, one-step pairing, while a single button-press activates Smart AI.

Pricing and Availability: Zolo’s Upgraded Liberty is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $99.00, and should begin shipping on April 14.

Josh’s Note: This was initially announced as Zolo Liberty S.

#PowerHouse 200

Features & details

• Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
  • Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
  • Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse’s capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with PowerPort Solar chargers (sold separately).
  • What You Get: PowerHouse 200, AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerHouse 200 is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $349.99, and should begin shipping imminently.

Josh’s Note: I thought this was going to be priced at $299.99.

#Soundcore Icon

Features & details

• Hang Up, Hang Out: Strap to any tree, bike, bag, or rail and play the soundtrack to your outdoor adventure. Get creative by sharing, swapping, and linking different straps and speakers.
  • Audio Fireworks: An oversized elliptical driver works with BassUp technology to produce mind-blowing audio power—it’s time to fill the streets with your favorite beats.
  • Fun-Proof: Wanna get wild? Icon does too. With IP67 protection, it breezes through water, sand, dust, snow, and mud. It even floats.
  • Don’t Stop the Beat: When the day ends, the music keeps going. Get 12 hours of iconic sound from a single charge.
  • Go Stereo: Double the sound and color by pairing two Icons to play simultaneously.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Icon is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $59.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Josh’s Note: I thought this was going to cost $49.99.

Next up are a couple products that have already been covered by @Ryan_Mullins, but here’s the rundown in case you missed it.

#PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

Features & details

• Optimized Charging: Provides a full 7.5W wireless charge for iPhone, faster than other wireless chargers.
  • Flip it Up: Fold down the watch stand for easy storage, or flip up to obtain the perfect angle for the Apple Watch’s Nightstand Mode.
  • Case Friendly: Charges phones through most protective cases (keys, metal objects, or credit cards will interfere with charging).
  • Certified Safe: Works safety and flawlessly with all Qi-compatible wirelessly-charged phones.
  • What You Get: PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder, Quick Charge wall charger, PowerLine micro USB cable (6 ft), our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (1 m Apple Watch charging cable not included).

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $59.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

#PowerCore 10000 PD

Features & details

• Power, Delivered: Charge your USB-C and recent Apple mobile devices at high-speed with max 18W Power Delivery charging.
  • Hours of Power: Packs enough power to charge iPad Pro nearly once, or almost any flagship smartphone over 2 times.
  • Double Duty: Dual output ports allow simultaneous charging of your devices—without sacrificing charging speed.
  • What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB or Lightning cables not included), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore 10000 PD is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $45.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Josh’s Note: I wish this supported PowerIQ 2.0 output.

Lastly, here is an upcoming release I wanted to let you know about.

#PowerPort PD+ 2

Tech Specs

• USB-C (Power Delivery) Output: 5V==3A/9V==2A
  • USB-A (PowerIQ 2.0) Output: 5V==2.4A/9V==1.67A/12V==1.25A
  • Dimensions: 636229mm
  • Weight: 107g

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort PD+ 2 will be available to order via Amazon US soon. Feel free to speculate on what you think the cost might be.

Wow, that was a lot to cover!

Be sure to let us know your thoughts on these new releases with a reply down below!

33 Likes

Nice synopsis of new anker products. I can’t wait to get the icon or icon mini!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting. I’m definitely looking forward to the PowerPort Atom PD 4 and the PowerWave+ Pad with watch holder. You guys can call me cheap but I think $100 for the atom pd 4 is a bit too expensive, at least for me. Looks like I’ll be waiting on a sale or price drop. But cool charger nonetheless :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @joshuad11 for being our insider at anker and keeping us updated.:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Some nice things in there!

3 Likes

YES! PD Power-banks finally :heart_eyes::sunglasses::hushed:

4 Likes

Nice!! Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

The powewave pad and watch holder is quite tempting

2 Likes

Wow so many new releases! I am excited for all of them of course, but there will be a few that I’ll pick up! Especially the PowerPort Atom and Soundcore Icon mini!

2 Likes

More USB-C items :smile:. Also, will the PowerPort Atom PD 2 be released anytime soon?

3 Likes

Wow, a lot of new goodies. The PowerCore 10000 PD looks really sweet. The PowerWave+ Pad w/ Watch Holder would be great…if only I had a newer iPhone that does wireless charging :confused: I really like the design and elegance in it.

3 Likes

Wow I’m excited for so much can’t wai for them all to be released

2 Likes

Nice set of finds @joshuad11 thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. This combined is quite a set of moving the needle forward. That 15000 is close to my capacity needs but odd we get 18W PD in 10000mAh but not at least that in the 15000mAh?

10000 PD does not mention trickle charge mode.

Currently I’m using 5 ports right now (phone, tablet, Powercore, buds, watch) it’s the slower charging items like the buds and watch which bump up port count. I always carry a tiny spare 12W backup charger so my main performance charger at 3 ports would be about-right. For keeping items going through the day 2-3 ports in a Powercore would be about-right.

1 Like

Oooooooooh I want I want I want :yum:

Some cracking new releases across the anker brands.

1 Like

Soundcore Icon Mini and the PowerPort PD+ 2 are the most interesting items for me

1 Like

The 15k does have trickle charge mode, all of the redux models do

1 Like

Lovely post @joshuad11. You’ve got us all drooling again :joy:

1 Like

So many gadgets! :heart_eyes:
Thanks, as always, for keeping us up to date, @joshuad11!

1 Like