BREAKING: Several Exciting New Releases!

Wicked post. Thanks for posting

1 Like

Nice scoop! And nice releases!

1 Like

Good info - excited for all the new products. Thank you as always, @joshuad11!

1 Like

huge line up and adding more, nice to see !!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have to wait for those prices to come down hopefully with some Anker discounts soon before I can jump on buying them

2 Likes

Huge amount of products, good to see them come to market. I didnā€™t realize I wanted a Powerhouse until now, man they would come in handy when camping.

2 Likes

I just bought a pair of Liberty Lites. Now Iā€™m wondering what the difference is between those and these Liberty Neos? Anyone know?

2 Likes

@dlfaulkner0891 They are essentially the same model but in metallic black as per @AnkerOfficial and the specs on Amazon US;

1 Like

They also said The case and earbuds have been refined and enhanced. Not sure what that entails and only someone who has both can elaborate on m

1 Like

wow lots of releases look very promising

1 Like

Thanks! Lots of great stuff and laid out much nicer than my post!

The PD4 is a beaut. Fortunately for my wallet I donā€™t have the need for it yet.

2 Likes

Love the look of lots of these, I wish the PowerWave+ didnā€™t require a separate Watch charger. That seems to make it awfully ā€˜cableyā€™.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an awful lot of products that skipped beta pages, and.product testing.

Wonder how many of those will make it to release OUTSIDE of USA?

Who said they skipped beta/product testing? I told ya before they do direct email to people who get selected to beta test stuff and itā€™s random based on no specific algorithm

1 Like

The algorithm, is faves of Anker. For some (my own opinion) well deserved, for othersā€¦

Iā€™d love to test a beta, but all I get is discount codes!
I canā€™t write a review if I have nothing to write about!

the power core and the powerport pd+2 really have my eye.
nice post :thumbsup:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œnigelhealy, post:15, topic:65972ā€]
10000 PD does not mention trickle charge mode.
[/quote]It does on the Amazon link.

There is still a little hope.
Hope we will live to see the end of the tunnel. :disappointed_relieved:

I am most excited about the speakers and headphones that are being released, especially the upgraded zolo liberty headphones and the rave mini speaker

2 Likes

Nice post - thatā€™s a lot of new products. Its about time we saw QC 3.0 in a car!

2 Likes