We Love Testing | Special Edition

Hey Soundcore Fans!

Today we’re announcing a very special edition of We Love Testing! What makes this time unique is that the product you’ll be testing hasn’t even officially been released yet.

We need 20 people to join Team Soundcore and test our new Liberty Neo truly-wireless earphones!

So, what is Liberty Neo?

Liberty Neo is the new metallic black version of our Liberty Lite truly-wireless earphones. The case and earbuds have been refined and enhanced, while inside the graphene drivers oscillate precisely to deliver distortion-free highs, lows, and mids.

If you want to be one of the first people in the whole world (!) to put Liberty Neo through its paces—now is your chance!

As with previous We Love Testing events, you’ll need to complete the survey and create a test plan. Once you’ve written your review:

• Share your review online
  • Post a link on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag
  • Feel free to share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws

Your testing plan should include:

• The features you plan to test and how you’ll test them
  • Where you’ll post the review
  • Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out from the crowd

Good Luck!

Rules:

1. Complete the survey to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from January 21st to January 25th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on January 28th, 2019.
  3. 20 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US and UK.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. Post a link to your review on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag.
  10. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  11. Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.

Winner Announcement | We Love Testing | Liberty Neo

Hey Soundcore fans,

Thank you for taking part in the We Love Testing event. We have received almost 300 responses and we can feel your passion on the Liberty Neo. I’m thrilled to announce the 20 lucky winners below get the chances of hands-on testing on this unreleased headphone .

The 20 lucky winners are:

@elmo41683
@TheCharneco
@skyforce95
@gobran.andrew
@thetonyclay
@GeorgeSeguna
@Ricardo.panela
@parterburn
@walalm
@Steven_Heyen
@Hypr_Fox
@Mikey5w
@Mitesh_Shah
@NReluctant
@Tech_Man
@David_P
@tim_searles
@Cameron_Covey
@Arcticboarder21
@BrentR01

Congratulations!

The products will be shipped directly to the winners within 2 weeks. After you receive your Liberty Neo, please make sure to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. Once you have finished your review, don’t forget to post a link on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag.

Thanks again to everyone for taking part and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events.

34 Likes

Good luck friends from US and UK.

7 Likes

Good luck to the US and UK members entering :thumbsup:

…as tempting as it would be to throw my hat into the ring, I still remember testing the Liberty+ variants and couldn’t for the life of me get them to stay in place, must be my oversize lugs :laughing:

Like this addition @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Good luck to all those who enter.

As the first to post a video review of the Soundcore liberty air, I would love to be able to do the same with these. My testing plan would be to do a comparison and contrast between the liberty air as well as the Zolo liberty+. I would go over the design, battery life with and without the case. I would also cover the audio codec and see which is the best amongst them.
as per usual I would share my review on Twitter, Facebook and of course on here as well.

6 Likes

Entered, and fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial - I’ve entered this - been looking for something to use my new GoPro camera for!

Would love to do a video review.

One thing though - the name… A quick Google for Soundcore Neo and there are a load of results for a Roth Neo Soundcore box…

https://www.rothaudio.co.uk/index.php/neo-6-2-soundcore

Hopefully you won’t run into any copyright issues with the name??

There are many products with similar names, provided the products doesnt look or infring upon the original products I think Anker will be ok

^ This, not to mention for soundcore its a brand and the roth item is a product. Dont believe you can copyright a product line.

I’m definitely not a copyright expert - can barely spell it!!

Just thought it was worth mentioning - and also from a sales/SEO perspective - the Roth speaker is pretty old, but Anker marketing people will need to make sure of some SEO type stuff so any searches don’t end up in the graveyard that is Google Results Page 2!!

They seem to be pretty good at all that stuff though!

Good luck guys! :four_leaf_clover:

I would be all for it! Good luck to my fellow US and UK community members!

My get my thinking cap on :thinking:

@AnkerOfficial are these waterproof? Just incase I wanna include a shower test again

If not, do it anyways… Be a laugh to see what happens :person_in_steamy_room::zap::zap::zap:

I’d love to test it against Zolo Liberty, Liberty Air and Airpods that I have :slight_smile:

Sadly I don’t have social media so I would only be able to review on here. Good luck to everyone else though

3 Likes

I don’t and want to use such social media also! :wink:

But I am sure you can take part in the testing program.
Do it!

1 Like

Hope these charge via usb c

I am totally digging the Google Doc entries in lieu of writing out the testing plans in the comments. It give everyone the security of not having their plans copied and has you come up with what you plan only.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, remember the last one where we two people copied my test plan. So glad they changed it.
But I also like that it makes it easier for them to track users who do not follow up with their end if the agreement. And keep track of those who do an excellent job on their review

5 Likes