Anker creative team need your help!

Inkscape is a good replacement for illustrator.

Not sure if the creative cloud has a 3D CAD modeler, but Blender is the best out there.

Both of those are free

My little contribution:

Since durability is a is the ability of a physical product to remain functional, without requiring excessive maintenance or repair, when faced with the challenges of normal operation over its design lifetime, my idea would be a simple gif showing an Anker cable vs other cables through their lifetimes. The Anker cable would, of course, remain basically the same - maybe add some dirt spots to convey the time - while the other cable would increasingly wear off, first opening the rubber/plastic casing over the cable itself to show the innards, then breaking completely at some point, showing an open end.

The same can be achieved in a single image, by showing the two cables as a “timeline” with the brand new portions on the left, and the other cable getting increasingly worse the more we get to the right-hand-side. This would fit into images in the same format as the ones in the topic.

This can be done for multiple cables - always comparing two: regular rubber/plastic cables, braided cables, premium cables, with all combinations of USB-A, MicroUSB, USB-C and Lightning on the ends.

I can have a shot at Photoshopping it later, but I guess the explanation here is simple enough. The key point in my idea is to show a cable’s lifetime and, with it, showcase Anker’s cable’s durability.

3 Likes

Hmmmm…Challenge accepted!

Bungee jumping with Anker cable! That will be the most thrilling bungee ever, cause that will be the last time in your life :innocent:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s really fun…

1 Like

This idea is great for video ads.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You can just share your thought here! If you are not good at photoshop!

2 Likes

Of course, it’s just concept work, so you can use anything to support your thought.:laughing:

Our creative team also considered using apocalyptic world idea before!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I personally love this idea! Lol

1 Like

Awesome, I will come up with something. When is the deadline?

Cable skipping competition! It’s a good idea for online campaign!!

I think it will be the Febuary 1st. Because at that time, our creative team have to start their creation. Lol

Ok, I’ll start brainstorming then
Lol

From your insprition, I even think that we could personify that two cables.:grin: Anker Cable always looks young and handsome.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:Bold idea!

Arm wrestling comparison to Anker-cable wrestling

:point_up:. :point_down:

Do you see some similarIty :joy:

I would do something like using the cable for like a rope climb that people used to do in gym or do to work out and say that it keeps working even after the workout stops. Or use the cables like the weighted ropes that people use to pump and work their arms out with. Or maybe even as a jump rope. Something along those lines

Some ideas I have

How about:

A tow cable tow a car with a Anker cable (a tad similar to the image above)

Shoe Laces with Anker cables

A tank being pulled by a Anker cable

A person repelling down a building with a Anker cable

A Anker cable being run over by a bull dozer and still works perfectly

How about something similar like the ticket in polar express. This scene (https://youtu.be/68VJZvExn6o)

The cable can go through hell and back water, snow, pulled around, dropped and then a person can pick it up and use it like new.

How about a Hamic being help up with just a Anker cable/s? That would be awesome!

A astronaut using a Anker cable in space! Showing that Anker cables are out of this world!!

This are all I can think of right now. Will add more if/when I can think of them. :smile:

1 Like

I already mentioned it up there :point_up: