Anker creative team need your help!

Not so many real “designers” here, :no_mouth:
But doesn’t matter.

I think I will create another one later. :rofl:

1 Like

Do you know what the actual strength rating of the cable is? As in how much weight it could hold? I might have a few ideas depending… lol

I think it could come out really well with the work of your graphics staff! Hoping to see it come to fruition. :stuck_out_tongue:

maus

1 Like

-Super man extending Anker cable

2 Likes

Take a look at the post above yours.
THAT’s a real “SUPERMAN”! :rofl:

But you should try a Photoshop design, indeed.

1 Like

Rope climbing with the Anker nylon cable :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Tesla Cyvertruck vs Ford sometruck using PowerLine!!

outdoors people obvs take their cables with them, so maybe some sport type images…

Shark fishing using Anker cables instead.of fishing line.

Rescue someone, pull someone up using Anker cables

Make a tent/shelter

A ball of.cables for a tiger to play with!

Just a thought.

Folks, there is a legal aspect to some of these ideas. If you literally show someone taking an unsafe activity trusting an Anker cable, then years later it could cost Anker $$$$

So please be creative in money-saving durability, implying reliability, not life-saving durability.

If there is one thing on our species I have learned, there is no limit of the stupidity of some, so, say, bungee cord Powerline could end up happening via an image even though obviously just a fun notion.

4 Likes

This idea is where a time traveler sees time pass and fashions change but the Anker Powerline cable is still in use in the future. Place a cable in the scene.

2 Likes

Always helps if they add a disclaimer on it.

1 Like

I’m no Photoshop Artist, but here’s a good enough representation of my idea. I know, I know, one cable is a MicroUSB, the other is a Lightning, but the idea is there.

With the right graphics, and the right text, I believe it’s a solid way to demonstrate Anker’s cable’s durability.

11 Likes

I feel the ideas portrayed need to show simple but effective means to show the strength & durability of the Anker cable without going into extremes :smiley:

we may propose ideas, but eventually its Anker’s creative team which decides which ones to pick, so @AnkerOfficial keep a check on which one is selected (… my ideas are here and here :star_struck: … no more hints)

I’m going to have my kids come up with random situations where they need to use the cable to do what they’re trying to do, like walking the dog, or holding their door shut, or propping up a book. :slight_smile:

I think this is quite good

My two cents:

Not just a tug of war. But a tug of war and chew contest between a dog and baby. Really show that it can withstand anything!

As I was reading the post, I remembered how I have destroyed one of my cords (ok, I will admit, more than one cords). I destroyed them with a combination of them being washed and dryer dried when I forget them in my pockets. IWater/heat combination literally just peeled the plastic n the banging the cords.

1 Like
  1. A similar one it to show the cable was buried or left outside in rain, sun, snow and etc. “Durable enough to even outlast Mother Nature. “
  2. Show an old pair of shoes, ripped pants and others old items (maybe some old devices such as a zune (which I still have)) but show a new cord with them. Saying could be… powerline 2 Everlasting
  3. Show a clock with the cord. Can say. …So durable that only time will tell.
  4. Apocalyptic scene of rubble. A red powerline 2 cable and the pictures color a little dreary. Phrase- Powerline 2 so durable it will last forever
  5. Just the phrase- A cable so strong you just can not go wrong. If pic is added it could show four pic showing stages of life of cable with the owner , teen, adult , middle aged and old man.
2 Likes

Using Anker Powerlines??