Anker creative team need your help!

I do not think you have to use photoshop but it said to give your thoughts.

1 Like

Of course there is no need to use Photoshop or Gimp. :smile:

Another though is a chain of the cables holding up an anchor. The slogan would be. “Strong and durable that can only be held up by Anker”.

1 Like

Helicopter using an anker cable holding a drop box of anker supplies. Saying “Strong enough for all your power supply needs.”

1 Like

I got a similar idea, but not so easy to realize with GIMP.

What’s Gimp?

Or a guy rock climbing with a anker cord going from him to the rock saying. “Anker a brand you can trust with your life”

1 Like

As useful and perfect as Photoshop, but free! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooooo. That’s awesome!

I’m planning a storyboard photoshoot with my kids using the cables for random things around the house.

If you are familiar with photoshop you have to play around a little with gimp.
Same features, but another menu of course.

I don’t have the Adobe Creative Suite on my home computer anymore, so I’ll definitely give Gimp a go.

My ideas:

1. One car pulling another car (broke / out of fuel) with Anker Cable
  2. Car towed with a Anker Cable
  3. Person pulling car with Anker Cable to show his strength (or Strength of Anker’s Cable) OR to take his broke-down car to nearest repair :rofl:
  4. Person pulling a plane with Anker Cable
  5. Person pulling a Train with Anker Cable

Will try to put an image here

1 Like

Anyone interested in Gimp - here is a video tutorial how to use

Gimp is very common on Linux. I used Gimp usually to compress images, and ffmpeg to recode videos, make GIFs, etc.

All free! If something is not free it inherently has to be worse because if a non-free one ever got good you’d not pay for the “new improved” version.

Is that a USB-A or USB-C cable he’s swinging on? lol

I’d see something like that : a abandoned location, or a post apocalyptic world, but still a PowerLine+, intact. (the PowerLine was red on the picture but something went wrong…)

Ok good cause I don’t think I’ll be good at it lol

I actually had the same idea in mind! I found this image from REI as a reference - with the rope being an Anker Cable instead

3 Likes

Yep You got it👍

1 Like

I’m not very skilled in Photoshop, but I am experienced in how my children abuse my various cables. Whether it’s carrying the device by the cable or attempting to play jump rope with it, they have some creative ways for using them. The jump rope one with kids would be a good one in my opinion.

1 Like