Amazon Live | Ask Me Anything

It’s the gold anniversary cable so USB-C to Lightning. Only one person I Believe…

2 Likes

Ooo usb c to lightning would be nice!

I missed out again. I’m usually busy Fridays in the evening. I’ll try and make time for the next one.

If that is the cable… I am ready to charge my iPhone 11 Pro only with that cable :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wow I’m confused now. I don’t think they specified which one in the previous thread and they just said “And if you’re lucky enough to have your question answered on the livestream, you’ll also be able to get your hands on one of the free PowerLine cables” so I’m assuming everyone whose questions are answered will get one

Exactly…not sure if these are separate contests or same… Either ways I wouldn’t mind a gold Anker cable :rofl:

@techman

How do you know that it’s the gold usb c to lightning cable?

I watched the livestream last night…

Hmm must have been before I joined because I definitely didn’t know either

I joined too late… Watching it now

I guess I glitched for that part cause I thought I had watched the whole livestream as well. Guess I’ll have to go back and rewatch it later

Maybe I’m the one who glitched and heard wrong- since apparently I’m the only one who heard it :flushed:.

Guess we’ll see eventually.

I think what they’re referring to is around the 45min mark.

Aaron did hold up one of the gold lightning to USB C cables and say “eventually going to go to someone, one of our friends.”

Didn’t really specify what the gift was to those whose questions were answered unless I missed something.

1 Like

Hey @professor
I recall in my first job getting paid cash in a brown envelope.
I never ran out of money when I was paid weekly.

Phew. Glad to know I’m only partially crazy.

I wasn’t there live, but I did watch the replay a year or so ago when you posted it last.

I’m surprised Amazon doesn’t have admin/moderator tools for the affiliate running the stream. YouTube live has tools, and even allows you to give them to others for moderation.

Amazon actually has moderators on there end that monitor all of the streams pretty thoroughly (so few streams mean you only need a few moderators to monitor everything).

Yeah I had seen that part but wasn’t sure if it was for the questions submitted or something in the future

1 Like

I wouldn’t lose my mind and sleep thinking or waiting about the gold cable… If someone were to win, it’s great, if I were to win, it’s awesome

If I were to win, it’s spectacular :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would love to win a gold cable especially since I’ve been meaning to pick up a usb c to lightning cable and a usb c to usb c cable lately so this would take care of one of those