Amazon Live | Ask Me Anything

community_1200_500

Another Friday means another livestream!

A little while ago we asked community members to submit questions about Anker and we got a great response from you guys, with lots of interesting ideas and questions coming in.

For this week’s livestream, we’ve chosen a selection of our favorite questions, and Aaron will be using his vast pool of Anker knowledge to answer them as best he can.

So if you want to find out the answers, join our livestream on Fri. July 31, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET via this link: https://amzn.to/2Dq4NYN

We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below, and please let us know about what you’d like to see in future livestreams!

Power On!

5 Likes

Ahhhh, another Friday.
How I love fridays!

3 Likes

I set my alarm so I don’t forget haha! See if my question gets answered :slight_smile:

I better tune in

I love fridays but hate mondays :slight_smile:

1 Like

I won’t argue with that @David_Zhou!

1 Like

Couldn’t find a (decent) Friday night, so this is close

I asked a proper question in the google doc, but the cheeky ones I wanted to ask

• what are you wearing under the desk.
  • how often do you trim your beard.
1 Like

20 more mins

or 22 mins even… (late)

Haha, but now its going :slight_smile:

So basically every question asked but mine. I’m boring. I admit it.

6 Likes

Just me or the stream ended abruptly lol

No ended normally, Aaron said hitting end and it ended.

What this may mean in the platform is those suffering more lag, get the cut-off?

1 Like

Yeah I had the cut out but new I was lagging the whole time because techman had comments that came before things were happening for me

1 Like

Oh wow. On my end he was talking a little and just ended. Nothing important just the outro I guess

Great update @professor
I wasn’t about to watch it live, only just home! :sleeping:

1 Like

Lesson learned: never write a title “ask me anything”.

Spammer was being reported by me as fast as I could.

2 Likes

Who was the spammer? Sorry joined late after dinner

Yeah that was so annoying

1 Like