Anker's Friday Night Fan Chat | Prizes Inside

You sure like going in-depth of these things. Personally I like staying on surface level with Physics 2 kind of knowledge since it really gets confusing later on. Of course if I look at good lectures, it shouldn’t be too difficult but maybe later once I’m done with my studies so I have more time to focus on it

I’d done Physics 2 > 30 years ago, and simply memorised it, got a good grade but felt a cheat. Revisiting to take it slower and ensure I really understand not just remember.

The more I know the more I realize I know nothing, and when I encounter people who say they know everything, they typically know nothing.

We as a species have only really mastered of the 4 forces the 1 electromagnetic force for chemistry and electronics, to a much lesser degree the weak nuclear force for nuclear weapons and reactors, but we never mastered gravity, nor the strong nuclear force, or the weak force directly.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
Looks like I was overlooked when the winners were announced.

2 Likes

Looks like I won.

Did anybody get an email about it or something?

@TechMan
No email here, but I’m not expecting one until they correct the winners list.

Ankerofficial is sending PM asking for options you prefer

and there was no Gold cable among them :joy:

I got it on my email but the cable options are the same as @Shenoy stated

1 Like

I got an email as well

1 Like

They have my info from recent stuff (powerstrip and these cables) so they didn’t even ask me about my shipping address when sending the Flare mini :joy:. They’ll probably end up just sending it to my current address in case I win anything else in the near future I’m guessing

They probably will add you on Monday. Hoping they see these messages :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I figured. little disheartening to be left off the list but I’m sure everything will work out.

Their email ended up in my spam so maybe check yours to make sure.

1 Like

No such luck, I’ve been watching my spam like a hawk. It’s all good, I’m sure they’ll hook it up.

2 Likes

I would wait till the work week starts don’t think many of them are on much during the weekend. But at least there is photographic proof that you see a part of the livestream questions. Hope it all works out

1 Like

Let me check with our team. Will get back to you soon! :blush:

1 Like

Problem resolved, thanks people

I wonder if this could be a monthly or quarterly thing to submit questions in to Anker? I think it was very useful to learn about the history of Anker and about current/future products.

depends on how many viewers they can get. they really need to promote the live stream on social media.

that said giveaways are a good way to get the viewers numbers up.

The Tuesday one needs it to be actually announced ahead. I’ve just checked and it’s not yet. They do for the Friday one. I wonder if this is because of the Soundcore brand trying to make you go to its community.

Why not active on both communities?