Anker's Friday Night Fan Chat | Prizes Inside

1811?

Let’s see if we have more questions coming :laughing:

I submitted mine :+1:

1 Like

Well done to those that had their question answered on the live broadcast :clap:t2:
I watched it after the event, the first I’ve watched, and rather enjoyed it!

1 Like

Congrats on the powerline cables to those who got their questions answered

Just to help… Here are all the questions that were asked during the livestream ( thank you @professor)

@AnkerOfficial. Hey Anker, can we have a general Question for Anker submission form that doesn’t expire so we can ask questions that could be answered by either you in bulk or during future live streams

Thanks for the update guys @AnkerOfficial. Was about to let people know to check their emails. Btw the cables are Powerline II Lightning (3ft) or USB C cable (2-pack, 6ft). Not sure what exactly cable USB C is

1 Like

Here are the two choices: :blush:
1. Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (3ft)
2. USB Type C Cable [2-Pack, 6 ft]

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks! By the way, why do you guys need our phone numbers (if you don’t mind me asking)?

It’s for the delivery companies. Some of them may want to call you when some unexpected things happen.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks a lot and that’s all the questions I have for now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good choices!! I will use the USB-C cable pair… Use it with USB-C Adapter for use with PowerPort Nano III :blush:

Keep in mind it is USB A to C not C to C

Yes i am aware!

USB-C Adapter converts USB-A port to USB-C… Becomes USB-C TO USB-C :sunglasses:… Though need to check the performance.

2 Likes

Oh wow completely missed that :sweat:. Would be a good test for sure :+1:

Hmmm interesting not sure which to go for. Do wish it was usb c to usb c, @Shenoy let me know how that goes for you

2 Likes

I think performance will remain as per the original cable.
I use a few USBC to Micro cables with a Micro to USBC adaptor for my phone (it won’t work C to C) and the performance doesn’t reflect a C to C cable.

1 Like

Agree @ktkundy
I’ve made the transition from USB A to USB C chargers and have only 1 USB A port in the house now. Thats permanently connected to my overnight wireless charger :grimacing:
But it is what it is i guess. Im pleased my question was picked so im happy with hearing that read on-air.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for another exciting event :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners :tada: enjoy your gifts :gift:

1 Like